Seriously No Politics ×

Taking A Break From The Internet

The Nehor

I need a break from playing around on the internet for a couple months so I will be gone for at least that long. Just so no one thinks I died or was translated I thought I would bring it up.

If something stupid is said and need to be ridiculed or something insightful and/or stupid needs to be said someone will have to carry that mantle for me.

Wish you all the best. Yes, even you.

I need a break from playing around on the internet for a couple months so I will be gone for at least that long. Just so no one thinks I died or was translated I thought I would bring it up.

If something stupid is said and need to be ridiculed or something insightful and/or stupid needs to be said someone will have to carry that mantle for me.

I suppose I could just copy and paste some of your more choice comments to keep things lively around here.

Have lots of fun while you are gone....be strong and don't break down and sneak back in.

I suppose I could just copy and paste some of your more choice comments to keep things lively around here.

Have lots of fun while you are gone....be strong and don't break down and sneak back in.

So far this internet less life is going pretty well......oh wait, crap. ;)

I plan to still use the web but restrict it to information only. I plan to phase myself out tomorrow after I tidy up last minute stuff.

Oh? The wife is on the warpath, huh?     :acute: