Seriously No Politics ×

The Worst Food You've Tasted

Poi

Canned green peas (my mom says when I was a baby, Gerber's green peas was the only thing I spit out, and I can't stand canned peas to this day... can abide frozen peas... love raw peas in salad... 

GG

Poi

Canned green peas (my mom says when I was a baby, Gerber's green peas was the only thing I spit out, and I can't stand canned peas to this day... can abide frozen peas... love raw peas in salad... 

GG

Canned peas are terrible, nasty things.

Canned green beans too.

Kimchi..the one part of Korean barbecue that isn't delicious. I had to spit it out in fact (thankfully it was take out, next time I will order double beans instead).

I am very disaapointed, so far I have a pretty good record with asian foods.

Edited by calmoriah

Horchata, that Spanish drink and dessert stuff from "the Green Burritto" Restaurant in LA. I had it as a dessert elsewhere and I hated it there too. Flan, also that Spanish dessert stuff. Ew. I have problems with texture so Flan was not a good experience for me

Edited by Duncan

Durian ice cream.

Absolutely delicious.  I am always amazed at people who eat durian on television and cannot swallow it.  I realize that at times it can be like eating strawberries in an outhouse, but durian is actually very good, particularly in ice cream. 

My wife says Marmite (the British version of Vegemite - I love it, but then I'm English).

I'm really not sure for me.  I love almost anything.  Probably anything where the predominant flavor is sugar (or cinnamon) like most American desserts.  Sugar shouldn't be a flavor.

ETA:  I tried Lay's Cappucino potato chips last year as part of their annual contest.  Just no.  Never.  Wrong.  Don't.  Yechh.

Edited by JLHPROF

Cream corn? Good.

Boiled spinach in the cafeteria? Not so good. Bad. The worst.

My wife says Marmite (the British version of Vegemite - I love it, but then I'm English).

I'm really not sure for me.  I love almost anything.  Probably anything where the predominant flavor is sugar (or cinnamon) like most American desserts.  Sugar shouldn't be a flavor.

ETA:  I tried Lay's Cappucino potato chips last year as part of their annual contest.  Just no.  Never.  Wrong.  Don't.  Yechh.

That sounds disgusting.

My top two:

- snake babies

- vegemite

Apologies to any Aussie members but salt and battery acid do not make a good bread or cracker spread. <turns up nose snobbishly> :)

Liver! It should be banned and all who eat it and like it! :)

Liver! It should be banned and all who eat it and like it! :)

Agree as a child, but haven't tried liver as an adult.

Oh and for those that hate canned peas, I actually like them as an adult for some odd reason. Even though my grandma use to make my siblings and I eat them.

Poi

GG

This is my son's least loved food. :(