Seriously No Politics ×

Any Good Mormon Movies...?

LOSTONE

Yeah, that's the one.

I ran into the guy who made the film, brain cramp forgot his name, and he was giving out autographed copies!

I've always liked "Mormon" films. And bet that the new film studio being built soon will yield many more. My favorites are of course, "The Best Two years" and believe it or not I loved

"Hometeachers" too, it was silly but had some heart too!

Theatrical

Best Two Years

God's Army (the first one)

Emma Smith: My Story

17 Miracles

Church Produced

The Mountain of the Lord

Legacy

Testaments

Are there any good Mormon movies out there? I am not sure what such movies would be like, but just wondering cause ... Well, just wanted to ask. Thanks.

"The Mountain of The Lord". Funny bit in a movie..."Paint Your Wagon". :)

I ran into the guy who made the film, brain cramp forgot his name, and he was giving out autographed copies!

I've always liked "Mormon" films. And bet that the new film studio being built soon will yield many more. My favorites are of course, "The Best Two years" and believe it or not I loved

"Hometeachers" too, it was silly but had some heart too!

Richard Dutcher. I believe he is out of the church now

The other side of heaven

Gods Army

The Best Two years

Only ones worth watching IMO. The last one is probably only funny if you were a missionary

I completely forgot about The Other Side of Heaven!  Yes, that is one of my favorites as well.

I love The Best Two Years because the elders in the movie reminded me so much of my favorite elders that i served around when i was on my mission.  so many hilarious memories!

I completely forgot about The Other Side of Heaven! Yes, that is one of my favorites as well.

I love The Best Two Years because the elders in the movie reminded me so much of my favorite elders that i served around when i was on my mission. so many hilarious memories!

Am I lame or what? I didn't know you served a mission, where to if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the suggestions. I am making a list and checking into these movies. I don't think Redbox carry some, but I can probably find them on a streaming service. Thx again.