Seriously No Politics ×

Flu Season Is Upon Us

halconero

I got a flu shot and spent two weeks in bed with the flu.

Seeing as how their is no nucleic acid in the influenza proteins used in injected vaccination, that's extremely unlikely. More likely is that your body had a stronger-than-usual immunological response (fever, coughing, chills, etc is the body trying to kill something) to the antigens in the vaccination, or that you were infected by an influenza-like illness, one of the many common diseases that are NOT influenza which facilitate the same immunological response from the body.

Seeing as how their is no nucleic acid in the influenza proteins used in injected vaccination, that's extremely unlikely. More likely is that your body had a stronger-than-usual immunological response (fever, coughing, chills, etc is the body trying to kill something) to the antigens in the vaccination, or that you were infected by an influenza-like illness, one of the many common diseases that are NOT influenza which facilitate the same immunological response from the body.

In 1976, I was 20 years old. They had this huge media scare about some terrifying new epidemic that could decimate the population. Nevermind nuclear war! Swine Flu was coming...get your shots or die! Some of you might remember. I didn't get a shot, nor did I get the "swine flu" so-called. I never heard of anybody who did. Thirty-eight years later I don't regret my decision to ignore the pharmaceuticos who are always winning suckers to buy their products. Bird flu, dog flu, horse flu. Its all the same scam. They've worked up another dozen similar scares involving a number of different animals since 1976. Pigs and birds seem to be the most ominous and popular source of widespread death by flu according to the companies that make money selling worthless products. In a hundred years, these flu vaccines will be to our grandchildren what leeches and snake oil tonic is to us.

The following link relates my first experience with flu vaccination evangelism. I didn't know until I googled it that the vaccination killed and paralysed more young healthy people than the flu did. http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/04/30/swine.flu.1976/index.html

PS: I don't study it like some do. It doesn't seem to hurt you anymore. Get your shots if you believe what everybody says. My mind on this was formed from 1976. If you were there, you understand. It was ridiculous how hard they pushed this thing. If it gives you peace of mind, get your shot. It isn't that expensive. I work for a company that provides it for nothing. Of course, it isn't free. I would rather just have fifteen or twenty dollars or whatever it costs. But multiply that number by scores of millions. How can you trust that there is good science when there is so much money to be had for a little lie? In '76, they made money on a mistake...I think they meant well in '76, wrong as they were. Today, I guess I'll have to see the pandemic to believe it.

Edited by 3DOP

I've never gotten a flu shot and don't plan on doing so. I believe that many of the stronger strains of flu we are now seeing are because of the abuse of vaccines and the viruses fighting back. I know some vehemently disagree with this but that is their choice. But it is also my choice.

The day the vaccines become available, my wife directs me to the pharmacy to get a shot. Missing two lung lobes drives her caution, I suppose.

You can fight big pharma if you want, but don't fight your spouse.

I did a wiki-look on the Spanish Flu. I had not see the connection before with WW1 and the troops. Today the world is concerned with 20,000 ebola deaths. Imagine the panic in the social media if there were 20,000,000 deaths. We would think it was the end of the world. From 1914 to 1945 the world lost over 200 million souls from war and pestilence.

I did a wiki-look on the Spanish Flu. I had not see the connection before with WW1 and the troops. Today the world is concerned with 20,000 ebola deaths. Imagine the panic in the social media if there were 20,000,000 deaths. We would think it was the end of the world. From 1914 to 1945 the world lost over 200 million souls from war and pestilence.

There has been about 2300 deaths so far from Ebola

http://time.com/3310226/ebola-guinea-liberia-sierra-leone/

Get Vaccinated.

No thanks, never had one and I never have had the flu. Its all hype as far as I am concerned.

To each their own.

Edited by Mola Ram Suda Ram

Flu vaccines aren't meant to protect you from all strains of flu - just the ones that are most likely to kill you.  My kids' doctor gets one every single year and has never been seriously ill. 

You say that because you have been vaccinated and are therefore autistic. I'm not falling for your clever trap to increase your numbers.

When I was young I was in near perfect health. It was my younger sister that brought home all the Measles. Mumps, Rubella, Chicken Pox :blink:

I remember well when summer was the dreaded time of the year for parents and Polio reared its ugly disabling deadly head. We tend to forget that it wasn't all that long ago that Small Pox killed many many millions. I still have the vaccine injection site dimples on my left arm.

My wife works as a teacher of the Autistic. The ones I really feel sorry for are the ones with enough smarts to know that they "different". :sad:

Vaccines cause autism and I am already antisocial enough.

Yep!  We can believe it!  Jenny McCarthy says so, and, since she was so willing to take her clothes off in front of a camera, that makes her an expert on everything!

http://greatgourdini.wordpress.com/2014/03/08/price-of-fame/ (see the April 23 update below the main post).

Pot stirrer! ;)  I know, I know: "Pot, meet kettle!" :D

No they don't.

Yes, they do!  (And if you insist on claiming otherwise, I'm simply going to have to moisten my fingertips, plug my ears, and shout, "Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah!  I can't hear you, I can't hear you!  Nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah!" Jenny McCarthy says so, and she's an expert on absolutely everything, for the reason I have already mentioned! ;):D