Seriously No Politics ×

Hello From Russia

I am mormon from Russia,soon I plan to go to the U.S., who can help me there?

That's a cryptic question... Volgadon seems to be able to communicate...

Help you?  Just what do you have in mind?  What kind of help are you talking about?

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself?  What part of  Russia are you from?  How did you join the Church?  About how old are you...

I think you'd get a better response to your question if people knew what you have in mind...

from the beautiful central Oregon coast... GG

GG, I asked him what branch he is in. He replied Arkhangelsk, which is funny, because as far as I know, there is no branch in Arkhangelsk.

I noticed this word in his reply to you in Post #3... and thought, Arch Angel... hmmmm

GG

Why would you want to come to America, when your church congregation and the Lord no doubt very much need you in Russia (though I do know international students who come for an education before returning to their native lands).

Из какого вы прихода?

arkhangelsk

I'll never understand this younger generation! :huh::unknw:

;):D

i would go to russia almost as fast as naywhere in thev world. my daughter is leaving fior italky monday. 3rd time to europe. all my kids have gone many places. good fore me and for them. kars/archangelsk wghere did you/ go//?

so anyway...i am okay...car qwreck...rolled afew times. hurt my hand. i am not goingf to trty to type like i usuaasly do. iits quiet as to the things i talk about anyway...just lettin you know without astarting athread on it.

Have you been racing NASCAR again 3DOP ? Or perhaps rally-cross ?

heh...i saw the other coming, a nascar guy would have probably kept away...i was too slow.

Very glad to hear you are mostly okay...misspell all you want.

cal...im now aseat belt guy all the way. i skip it in the dark sometimes. used to i mean. i have ascraped 9very scraped knuckle. but little else. my wife was goiing to allow a pool table. i had three big slates in the back of the pickup... shattwered on marine drive. they weren't buckled. i would have been with them i think.

so thanks for cutting me a break for spelling....until this female priest thing blows over...i dont have much to add anyway. but i wanted to let you and gg and others know about my mishap. they just had to get debris oput of the knuckle and are keeping it immobilized but io think i should get full use back. but now it really IS HARD TO TYPE if anything does come up, heh.

god bless,...back to archangel now.

cal...im now aseat belt guy all the way. i skip it in the dark sometimes. used to i mean. i have ascraped 9very scraped knuckle. but little else. my wife was goiing to allow a pool table. i had three big slates in the back of the pickup... shattwered on marine drive. they weren't buckled. i would have been with them i think.

so thanks for cutting me a break for spelling....until this female priest thing blows over...i dont have much to add anyway. but i wanted to let you and gg and others know about my mishap. they just had to get debris oput of the knuckle and are keeping it immobilized but io think i should get full use back. but now it really IS HARD TO TYPE if anything does come up, heh.

god bless,...back to archangel now.

Oh m'gosh... How thankful I am that you're okay, but when I read your post I thought... Oh-Oh... 3DOP is on meds... saying prayers for your continued healing...

GG