Seriously No Politics ×

Gladys Knight

Glenn101

This afternoon I had the privilege of watching Glady's Knight and The Saints United Voices perform in the Durham North Carolina Stake center. it was a truly uplifting performance. While I do not think that most of the music would really fir the decorum of a Sacrament Meeting, I do think that there could easily be a place in local wards and branches for a more divers "joyful noise unto the Lord". But I do not want to start a debate on that.

I was also inspired by Sister Knight's testimony. And maybe most of all. I was inspired by the lady herself. She does not have what maybe the Anglo-Saxon meme would consider "classic beauty", but as I watched her direct, perform, and talk, I saw a truly beautiful woman. And when she smiled, it lit up the room.

Glenn

I have seen a met her...she is very beautiful. Classic, would define all I know about Sister Knight. I took one of my best friends to the type of concert that you attended...I said "now Earl, this for you and your wife to come with me and my wife, but it is Church music with Spiritual slant"....he said "Bill, I don't care if she is going to read the phone book, I'll be there"! Edited by Bill “Papa” Lee

This afternoon I had the privilege of watching Glady's Knight and The Saints United Voices perform in the Durham North Carolina Stake center. it was a truly uplifting performance. While I do not think that most of the music would really fir the decorum of a Sacrament Meeting, I do think that there could easily be a place in local wards and branches for a more divers "joyful noise unto the Lord". But I do  not want to start a debate on that.

I was also inspired by Sister Knight's testimony. And maybe most of all. I was inspired by the lady herself. She does not have what maybe the Anglo-Saxon meme would consider "classic beauty", but as I watched her direct, perform, and talk, I saw a truly beautiful woman. And when she smiled, it lit up the room.

Glenn

When I read this I said to myself "Wait, what!?"

I would just recommend...

Please, don't speak for all white folks.... she is gorgeous- especially at the age she is at- aging very well I'd say.