Seriously No Politics ×

Pet Peeve

From the same messed-up, imperfect pool of humans that we all come from, too. You explained your history here on this board, I think we all understand that yours is a very unique case. 

A lot of people don't like unique cases, so they need to pigeonhole people into broad categories. That's not fair, but the only fair I have ever found was the one where the fat pigs get blue ribbons. So, come on over to this board, make a smart-alec comment, we can commiserate with you, then just forgive them their ignorance. 

From the same messed-up, imperfect pool of humans that we all come from, too. You explained your history here on this board, I think we all understand that yours is a very unique case. 

A lot of people don't like unique cases, so they need to pigeonhole people into broad categories. That's not fair, but the only fair I have ever found was the one where the fat pigs get blue ribbons. So, come on over to this board, make a smart-alec comment, we can commiserate with you, then just forgive them their ignorance. 

Thank you. It is hurtful to be seen as immoral. If Mormons ever address people like me, perhaps they will have LDS Nuns. I have no life but Heavenly Father, and that is sufficent.

That's fine, but having the mortal type is good too.

Oh, writing, hiking, biking, camping and road trips are nice diversions. One can keep very busy in service and volunteering.  There are many elderly, blind and otherwise disabled who need assistance. Life is full