Seriously No Politics ×

Apologies

We have 2.

Martina-Rose s an agota cross. Shes about 17 years old.

Merry-Pippin is a Bombay cross and last year we had to take him to the vet as crystals had formed in his bladder. He was outdoor but now he is indoor cat and has to be watched carefully.

post-27223-0-84887900-1391327226_thumb.j

post-27223-0-12763200-1391327246_thumb.j

Edited by PtolemyGlenn

We have 2.

Merry-Pippin is a Bombay cross and last year we had to take him to the vet as crystals had formed in his bladder. He was outdoor but now he is indoor cat and has to be watched carefully.

Cute. :good: We have one right now. A Tabbi with a white bib and white boots.

We have 2.

PtolemyG... How beautiful they are... wish I could figure out how to post pictures here and I'd post some of Bob... my printer is on the blink so I can't scan them anyway.  I really lucked out in just walking into the shelter and picking an adult cat... no bad habits or behavior problems... He's probably about five now, and just a gentle, loving pet.  He makes me laugh out loud sometimes...

GG

Have a nice trip, stay safe and stop in and report on your adventure periodically!

Yes... go into a library and get on a computer and give us an update as to where/how you are... Keep a journal for sure so you will always remember your experiences and how you felt and what you saw...

GG-

I just want to send out an apology to members of this forum by coming across as overly aggressive in my approach in response to some of my messages.

Usually I am far more tolerant and easy going to listen to what people have to say. Even if I dont agree. And I am actually hereto learn and discuss in a friendly manner. As I am always someone who wants to grow in the truth.

Reason for my snappiness is 2 fold its been a long and stress 12 months and I am looking forward to my 3 month holiday in the U.S to unwind.

And scond reason is I have been partial offended by some of the replies that appear to have some smug superiority over so one whl is not apart of the LDS. Which in return has made me mirror that.

I do apologise and hopefully I can back down a d be a little more open and understanding.

Well, I have an apology, too.  In one thread you said something like "I'm not a Mormon, I'm a Christian", which really annoyed me, since I am both (and the idea of this being some kind of mutual exclusivity strikes me as a form of smug superiority).  And I was going to lash out with a clever smackdown on the subject, but decided at the last minute that I was being petty.  "Take a deep breath, Stargazer!" I said to myself.  "You know you'll hate yourself later if you don't cool your jets."

So I apologize for having considered lashing out at you.

Apology accepted stargazer.

Update: I'm in Anaheim. My gf and I plan to goto Disneyland tomorrow.

We have spent the last day and a half getting our bearngs. Tasting the food at Coco's. Dennys and Ihop. And having to goto Target as my gf needed a new phone while over here.

We made a few errors with the bus as in Australia's a the traffc drives on the opposite sides. And s far a few women have commented on my sexy accent. Lol

The people have been friendly and helpful when we needed directons. And Disneyland is across the road so we can see it from our hotel.

Apology accepted stargazer.

Update: I'm in Anaheim. My gf and I plan to goto Disneyland tomorrow.

We have spent the last day and a half getting our bearngs. Tasting the food at Coco's. Dennys and Ihop. And having to goto Target as my gf needed a new phone while over here.

We made a few errors with the bus as in Australia's a the traffc drives on the opposite sides. And s far a few women have commented on my sexy accent. Lol

The people have been friendly and helpful when we needed directons. And Disneyland is across the road so we can see it from our hotel.

I love hearing how you're doing... how's the weather for Disneyland?  It's snowing here!! (unusual for the coast... this is twice this year).

Be very careful... keep alert of your surroundings when walking anywhere... criminals such as thiefs target tourist areas (don't be casual with purse or wallet, be careful in parking garages, etc. 

GG