A Little After The Holidays Harry Potter Fun

escott3564

I cannot tell a lie. PaPa inspired me in his post on Scott's thread regarding Smithmas.

PaPa made a mention to "the board that shall not be named".

As many of you are aware, I am no longer a member of MDB. However, I do still have friends there who have a sense of humor and will enjoy this little thread.

For those of you who are Harry Potter fans, hopefully, you will get a kick out of this, too. ;)

CASTING LIST for a New Harry Potter movie:

Juliann - Hermione

Chaos - Ron

DCP - Harry Potter

Dobby - Bill Hamblin

Sirius Black - Scott Lloyd

Draco Malfoy - Kevin Graham

Voldermort - Scratch

Voldermort's Snake - EWC

Please feel free to add on characters, or ask me questions as to why I cast the way I did. LOL

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and has a fun New Year Celebration.

If Duncan were about 8 feet tall, weighed about 500 lbs, had long hair and a mangy beard, he might make a good Hagrid.

haha x23,000!!!!! funnily enough i've never read the books!!

fyi i'm 5'10.5 and am growing a beard but due to the fact I can't find my razor....

Edited by Duncan

haha x23,000!!!!! funnily enough i've never read the books!!

fyi i'm 5'10.5 and am growing a beard but due to the fact I can't find my razor....

In the Harry Potter books, Hagrid was a Professor at Hogwarts who was an expert on all creatures and animals in the wizarding world.  He was known for befriending dangerous animals and keeping them as pets.  He was also very loyal to Harry Potter and his friends, and frequently helped them out of many jams.