Seriously No Politics ×

Tyson Apostol, currently on season 27 of CBS "Survivor," is a resident of Heber, Utah.  He served a two-year LDS mission to the Philippines, is a BYU dropout, and is a professional cyclist.  He has now been on "Survivor" three times.

On episode 11, Wednesday November 27, 2013, host Jeff Probst asked Tyson how the food tasted.  Tyson replied:  "Delicious to the taste and very desirable."

Watched tonight, thanks to this board I know a little more about Tyson I didn't know before. Tonight's episode was interesting. Tyson comments to Hayden were interesting at the voting, Hayden said something about rustling feathers of someone and Tyson said "you mean ruffling feathers, russel is a name". Then Hayden piped back the spelling of rustle.

The jury's still out if I like Tyson or not, since I haven't paid much attention this season.

Is this really news? I've never watched an episode of the show. Like all "reality tv" this is rot. Is this the gay LDS guy or a different guy?

I don't know if he's gay, but when you have a husband or partner like mine that can't get into sitcoms, dramas or anything made up, including movies that aren't based on true stories, you learn to live with realty or similar shows. I leave the room when it's Cage Fighting though.

Is this really news? I've never watched an episode of the show. Like all "reality tv" this is rot. 

I never had either....glad to know there is someone else in the world who is sane.

The only reality shows I watch are home renovation and cooking shows.

Did you catch the Rachael Ray cooking show in which Dr. Phil showed how he makes cheeseburgers?  Amazing.

Haven't watched that show for quite some time, so I missed it.

I go in cycles, when I want to get my house in order, I motivate myself with reno and decorating shows, when I am in the mood to cook, cooking shows....the latter have been on the back burner for a year or so due to the kitchen being redone...now we just have to finish putting it back together again...just the pantry left more or less, but that is the most complicated and most frustrating because it is the one that I can't get anyone else to keep in order no matter what gadget I try to use to make it easier...and my husband just keeps buying stuff rather than checking to see if it is on the shelf first....sigh...(I am psyching myself up to work on the pantry today...I got the set of baskets so I can keep the potatoes and onions in view so that they will be used and not go bad came a few days ago, so there is now nothing stopping me from doing the most hated job in the house...I'd rather clean toilets than this).

I don't know if he's gay, but when you have a husband or partner like mine that can't get into sitcoms, dramas or anything made up, including movies that aren't based on true stories, you learn to live with realty or similar shows. I leave the room when it's Cage Fighting though.

I hope he is willing to either endure or to be the one leaving the room at times so you can watch some shows you like.

I hope he is willing to either endure or to be the one leaving the room at times so you can watch some shows you like.

He and I don't watch a whole lot of TV. He has a side business and he creates decorations out of rebar for the outside or inside, former Ironworker. Often the TV might be on but neither is watching, we're on our phones looking at things. He like's Pinterest to get ideas from, or likes FB to connect with family and friends. I use to love to read but now boards like this have been taking priority. We are in a sad state of affairs. But his side business requires work in a shop, that get my son and I involved, so that's good.

Did you catch the Rachael Ray cooking show in which Dr. Phil showed how he makes cheeseburgers?  Amazing.

Ok, how does Dr. Phil make cheeseburgers?

He and I don't watch a whole lot of TV. He has a side business and he creates decorations out of rebar for the outside or inside, former Ironworker. Often the TV might be on but neither is watching, we're on our phones looking at things. He like's Pinterest to get ideas from, or likes FB to connect with family and friends. I use to love to read but now boards like this have been taking priority. We are in a sad state of affairs. But his side business requires work in a shop, that get my son and I involved, so that's good.

I must live in a different universe or something, but I hadn't heard of Pinterest until today, believe it or not.  This is the second mention of it I have found.

Amazing.

Don't know anything about Tyson Apostol, but I freely admit that I sometimes catch myself saying phrases from the temple presentation for everyday happenings.  After all, I do attend fairly regularly...

Yeah, same here.  Today I told my wife that I would tell her something, but at a certain place that would be shown her hereafter.  I got the oddest look in response.

Yeah, same here.  Today I told my wife that I would tell her something, but at a certain place that would be shown her hereafter.  I got the oddest look in response.

You were obviously referring to the recent acceptance of your application to be part of the Mars One crew.

:pirate:

Archived