Seriously No Politics ×

The New Maxwell Institute Website

LifeOnaPlate

We recently launched the new Maxwell Institute website. Take a second to check it out, see if you find any bugs, suggestions, etc. You can submit questions or reports here

We're still working on re-directing all our old links to their new url's. In the meantime, old addresses will appear to be dead ends. We hoped this wouldn't be a problem, but the process has taken longer than projected. Getting all of this information transferred has been a huge project, so we appreciate your patience during the transitional period. You can still access our back catalog on the new site, of course. 

Thanks, folks. Pass it along!

-BHodges

We recently launched the new Maxwell Institute website. Take a second to check it out, see if you find any bugs, suggestions, etc. You can submit questions or reports here

We're still working on re-directing all our old links to their new url's. In the meantime, old addresses will appear to be dead ends. We hoped this wouldn't be a problem, but the process has taken longer than projected. Getting all of this information transferred has been a huge project, so we appreciate your patience during the transitional period. You can still access our back catalog on the new site, of course. 

-BHodges

Thanks,, Blair.

Frankly I was worried -- especially when I saw you a few days ago at the Institute wearing Mickey Mouse ears.

Bob

Thanks,, Blair.

Frankly I was worried -- especially when I saw you a few days ago at the Institute wearing Mickey Mouse ears.

Bob

A sort of Mickey Mouse operation, so to speak. 

I should add, it was in the plans to have these redirected url's in place for the new site launch, but the company we contracted with failed to deliver on this. We're frustrated, but we're working to solve it. 

:diablo: Did you use the same company as the ACA ?

You know, after this experience I definitely have a bit more sympathy for the debacle that is the ACA website. Of course, there's the important distinction that all of our data is still accessible, although with new urls. We'll get the redirects in place over the coming weeks. 

-BHodges

Until you are able to fix all of the redirects, here is something that might be helpful. I have created an index of links to the FARMS Review on the Maxwell Institute website. I have also fixed all FARMS Review links in the FairMormon Answers Wiki, therefore, redirects will no longer be needed for them. I have not yet fixed the links to the Journal of Book of Mormon Studies.

http://new.fairlds.org/resources/sources

If you want to look up a specific FARMS Review article and follow the link to it, you can do so in the FairMormon Answers Wiki here:

:diablo: Did you use the same company as the ACA ?

In the immortal words (well, the immortal word) of Homer Simpson, "DOH!"

Until you are able to fix all of the redirects, here is something that might be helpful. I have created an index of links to the FARMS Review on the Maxwell Institute website. I have also fixed all FARMS Review links in the FairMormon Answers Wiki, therefore, redirects will no longer be needed for them. I have not yet fixed the links to the Journal of Book of Mormon Studies.

http://new.fairlds.org/resources/sources

If you want to look up a specific FARMS Review article and follow the link to it, you can do so in the FairMormon Answers Wiki here:

Wonka, you should head up Website development for the Institute! ;)

No thanks. I'm good. I just spent the last three months getting the new FairMormon website ready.

I hear you! (I know nothing about Web site design, and I haven't ever done any Web site design.  I'm not sure I would want to! ;))

Archived