Seriously No Politics ×

The Narrow Neck Debate Continues...

Um ... bad conjecture on whose part? Can you possibly mean by archaeologists and anthropologist trained in their field? The alternative is to listen to the drivel that comes from nincompoops like you. What, pray tell, might possibly make YOUR word any way superior to the words of professionals ... and in particular, those professionals who have credible evidence that the Book of Mormon was authored/abridged by an ancient Mesoamericans?

I guess the reason why you don't side with the substantially supported opinions of my father, is that he has degrees in both anthropology AND meteorology. Double killer, eh dude[less].. Oh no! He's a freakin' weatherman TOO! :crazy:

Um ... bad conjecture on whose part? Can you possibly mean by archaeologists and anthropologist trained in their field? The alternative is to listen to the drivel that comes from nincompoops like you. What, pray tell, might possibly make YOUR word any way superior to the words of professionals ... and in particular, those professionals who have credible evidence that the Book of Mormon was authored/abridged by an ancient Mesoamericans?

I guess the reason why you don't side with the substantially supported opinions of my father, is that he has degrees in both anthropology AND meteorology. Double killer, eh dude[less].. Oh no! He's a freakin' weatherman TOO! :crazy:

Nincompoops eh? I guess I fall in that same category as the unlearned Joseph Smith. Was he a nincompoop too? Edited by Rob Osborn