Seriously No Politics ×

Evangelical Anti Mormon Success?

And by the way....I despise the term "anti-Mormon." They are usually "ex-Mormons' on some sort of vendetta against the Church. Just go away. Be a Lutheran....or a Baptist....or a Methodist....or a Free Will Evangelical....or a Presbyterian....or a Jehovah's Witness....or a Moonie.....or a......... Leave us ALONE!!!!

And by the way....I despise the term "anti-Mormon." They are usually "ex-Mormons' on some sort of vendetta against the Church. Just go away. Be a Lutheran....or a Baptist....or a Methodist....or a Free Will Evangelical....or a Presbyterian....or a Jehovah's Witness....or a Moonie.....or a......... Leave us ALONE!!!!

Until the church is proven false they'll never leave it alone. For some it took their very existence and made it unliveable until the rest of the world knows the truth, they think they know. And until then they'll never be free.

And until then they'll never be free.

Which is very sad and very unhealthy psychologically in my view to have one's existence so defined by something one rejects, rather than something one embraces.

Listening to this debate between Martin Tanner and Jason Wallace. Martin is LDS and Jason is Presbyterian. They are debating whether Mormons are Christian.

It gives you an idea what the anti's or non LDS's problem is with LDS claiming they are Christian. I doubt this "kind" of debate goes on very much, pretty rare to see an LDS doing this in such a public forum. I wonder if the LDS leaders would approve.

I wonder if the LDS leaders would approve.

I think it is more likely whether or not they see it as having any value or not.  Does the audience for such things ever really change their minds because of what they hear?