Seriously No Politics ×

Enter Key

I am. Enter won't work for me either.

Well, I'll try...

GG

Edit to add... I don't understand... everything worked normally. How doesn't the "enter" key not work??

Edited by Garden Girl

It still doesn't work for me. GG, when I hit the 'enter' key (to start a new paragraph, for example) nothing happens.

Exactly what happens to me. Interesting here is that after quoting your post, bluebell, my enter key did nothing but I tapped the space bar and he cursor moved down one space and indented slightly over. Weird. I wonder if there is a tech support here?

OK, playing around, when I clicked on "Toggle editing mode" (upper right button) my enter key works fine in that mode.

We must be typing on the same kind of computer. I own a Dell. And have the exact problem. So where is the Toggle button again? Upper right button? I don't see it. Thanks, this has been a great pain, though you might see me as a big pain and not want to help. ;)

Enter

Enter

Enter

Enter

No, it doesn't work. :P

OK, playing around, when I clicked on "Toggle editing mode" (upper right button) my enter key works fine in that mode.

When I hit the little button left of the eraser it enables me to use the enter key. So now all my sentences won't run together!

When I hit the little button left of the eraser it enables me to use the enter key. So now all my sentences won't run together!

That appears to be the toggle editing mode button...so maybe it was the other right Darrne was talking about. ;)