Seriously No Politics ×

Bumper Stickers For Women

1. God Made us Sisters, Prozac made us friends...

2. If they don't have chocolate in Heaven, I ain't going...

3. Don't treat me any differently than you would the Queen...

4. If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen...

5. Dinner is ready when the smoke alarm goes off...

6. I'm out of estrogen... and I have a gun...

7. And your point is?

8. Sorry if I looked interested, I'm not...

Anyone else have any?

Too much time on my hands I guess... ;)

GG

7. And your point is?

Anyone else have any?

GG

For a married man or woman...man speaking, "I am the head of my household, and I have my wife's permission to say so"!

7. And your point is?

Anyone else have any?

GG

My Mom has a saying (not sure if original) "No kitchen on earth is big enough for two women".

7. And your point is?

Anyone else have any?

GG

I particularly like number 4. I might send it to my sister who, even with kids, gets up to make breakfast for hubby every day.

(Grinds teeth).

I particularly like number 4. I might send it to my sister who, even with kids, gets up to make breakfast for hubby every day.

(Grinds teeth).

Does she do it because she feels she has to or because it is how she shows him that she loves and supports him. It makes a big difference and if the second, if it were me, I wouldn't interfere. Everyone has their own way of showing affection and as long as the object of that affection understands and appreciates it, it doesn't really matter if others agree about it, imo....unless it is harmful.

Does she do it because she feels she has to or because it is how she shows him that she loves and supports him. It makes a big difference and if the second, if it were me, I wouldn't interfere. Everyone has their own way of showing affection and as long as the object of that affection understands and appreciates it, it doesn't really matter if others agree about it, imo....unless it is harmful.

You're quite right cal. Who am I to judge. They have a good relationship. I'll get back in my box :)

My husband buys me power tools and not flowers. I doubt if anyone but a few people outside our kids know it is because I've told him that is what I want and not because he is buying stuff he wants for me. It's hard to tell sometimes.

If you got a new 12 in Dewalt sliding compound miter saw complete with stand, for Mother's Day , you might have reason to be suspicious.

Got a miter saw several years ago...no need yet for an upgrade. Think it was a birthday though. Edited by calmoriah

The tool thing is really funny, Cal... but... that's what you want and he knows it...

My dear hubby traveled a great deal on business, and when he'd go somewhere special like up to Canada or to the islands he'd bring me something... usually jewelry.

But on regular holidays etc he'd buy me canvas and/or paints because he knew that was what I wanted. No matter that it was always the same thing... that's what I wanted. Incidentally, I can't believe the price of paints and canvas now... A tube I used to pay $5 for is now $8-10... Yikes... and canvas is even worse.

I really do miss my husband, but have wonderful memories... he's been gone 15 years now... I was 58 when he died.

GG