Seriously No Politics ×

Ex Calvery Chapel Member

We had an awesome baptism 2 weeks ago of a former Evangelical Calvery Chapel member who was confirmed a member of the LDS Church/Faith and given the Gift of The Holy Ghost. He was given the Aaronic Priesthood later on and yesterday he Blessed The Sacrament with our Ward Missionaries. We are friends and kindred spirits [ I am a former Evangelical Christian]. He is moving to Utah soon from my understanding. Great man.

The Atonement It Is The Central Doctrine

In His Debt/Grace

Anakin7

LDS JEDI KNIGHT

Edited by Anakin7

We had an awesome baptism 2 weeks ago of a former Evangelical Calvery Chapel member who was confirmed a member of the LDS Church/Faith and given the Gift of The Holy Ghost. He was given the Aaronic Priesthood later on and yesterday he Blessed The Sacrament with our Ward Missionaries. We are friends and kindred spirits [ I am a former Evangelical Christian]. He is moving to Utah soon from my understanding. Great man.

The Atonement It Is The Central Doctrine

In His Debt/Grace

Anakin7

LDS JEDI KNIGHT

It is a joy when people put aside old ideas, and "ask" if the gospel is true. One of the former anti-Mormon campaigns, was "d not pray about it". Moroni 10: 4-5...works well.

What was his story? I know it's usually folks from Calvary Chapel that are the first to whip out the anti Mormon stuff when they catch wind of any LDS activity. It must have had a few rocky roads to it.

What was his story? I know it's usually folks from Calvary Chapel that are the first to whip out the anti Mormon stuff when they catch wind of any LDS activity. It must have had a few rocky roads to it.

No anti to my knowledge.

In His Debt/Grace

Anakin7

LDS JEDI KNIGHT