Seriously No Politics ×

New Bible For My Collection

My most prized Bible in my collection is a 17th century Biblia Vulgata that was given to me by an aunt who was a wonderfully devout Catholic but who hated me with a passion. Anyway, her daughter, who also hates me, came by my apartment today and gave me a new and very beautiful St. Joseph's Edition New American Bible. She then proceeded to tell me to believe in the true God and get off my path to hell. I gave her a sideways hug, kissed her cheek and told her thank you, I love and get out of my house. I did use some curse words but they aren't Mormon appropriate.

I'm excited about the Bible nonetheless.

Edited by Valentinus

My most prized Bible in my collection is a 1th century Biblia Vulgata that was given to me by an aunt who was a wonderfully devout Catholic but who hated me with a passion. Anyway, her daughter, who also hates me, came by my apartment today and gave me a new and very beautiful St. Joseph's Edition New American Bible. She then proceeded to tell me to believe in the true God and get off my path to hell. I gave her a sideways hug, kissed her cheek and told her thank you, I love and get out of my house. I did use some curse words but they aren't Mormon appropriate.

My most prized Bible in my collection is a 1th century Biblia Vulgata that was given to me by an aunt who was a wonderfully devout Catholic but who hated me with a passion. Anyway, her daughter, who also hates me, came by my apartment today and gave me a new and very beautiful St. Joseph's Edition New American Bible. She then proceeded to tell me to believe in the true God and get off my path to hell. I gave her a sideways hug, kissed her cheek and told her thank you, I love and get out of my house. I did use some curse words but they aren't Mormon appropriate.

I think that most people just coast along with the way they are programmed. I was that way with the EV and as Muslim. I am just waiting for my Mormon programming to take over. :)

My most prized Bible in my collection is a 1th century Biblia Vulgata

Very cool!!!

I did use some curse words but they aren't Mormon appropriate.

Please use the officially approved Mormon curse words, sir. These words are, but not limited to, shiz, flip, fetch, heck, and darn.

Edited by Darren10

Please use the officially approved Mormon curse words, sir. These words are, but not limited to, shiz, flip, fetch, heck, and darn.

Heck is where you go if you say darn all the time. :diablo: