Seriously No Politics ×

Thoughts And Prayers: Boston Marathon

I really hope this is not traceable to radical Muslims. Of course it is not really much better if it is some mentally ill person. I hate to think what this might do to mass gatherings.

I'm not even going to speculate, it really doesn't matter who it was or what their motivations were. The only thing that matters is that we find who did it and prevent it from happening again.

I'm not even going to speculate, it really doesn't matter who it was or what their motivations were. The only thing that matters is that we find who did it and prevent it from happening again.

I think that excessive news coverage of these things is traumatizing to people, and that it incites a copy cat like effect in some. This is sad, so sad

Fortunately Boston has some of the best hospitals. A lot of people are going to have their lives changed forever.

Particularly those who lost limbs... can you imagine... one minute enjoying the race as runners crossed the finish... and the next feeling the pain of schrapnel as it ripped through you and realizing something was terribly wrong. Yes, lives have been and will be changed for some time to come. I say a prayer for all of those injured or killed, and their families... the heart wrenching thing was when the father who was crossing the finish line ran over to the fence and kissed his children and a few seconds later the blast kills his young son and injures his wife and daughter... those responsible for this tragedy think they got away with something, and they may never be caught... thank goodness there is a judgment that awaits them...

GG

Definitely have prayers for them. Im simply amazed though at all the tragedies and evils going on this week. We have the Boston bombing, the Waco explosion, a guy sending ricin laced letters, a shooting at MIT. Im going to be happy that this week is over soon. just too much going on.