Seriously No Politics ×

No 3-Word Story

I just wanted to make mention of the fact that I have NEVER so much as even looked at that now 4-year-old 3 Word Story that is pinned to the top of the Social Hall. I will never look at that thread, I guarantee you. As soon as I saw that thread appear, I made that committment, and I have not broken it.

I treasure my innocence in that regard, but I wanted to congratulate everyone who has participated in it. It is truly a marvel of modern communications.

I have no idea why I am posting this.

I just wanted to make mention of the fact that I have NEVER so much as even looked at that now 4-year-old 3 Word Story that is pinned to the top of the Social Hall. I will never look at that thread, I guarantee you. As soon as I saw that thread appear, I made that committment, and I have not broken it.

I treasure my innocence in that regard, but I wanted to congratulate everyone who has participated in it. It is truly a marvel of modern communications.

Thanks for making me laugh:)

The three-word story is just plain fun... and I remember back some time ago when we were wondering if it could make it to 30 pages...

However, I do want to say that sometimes we need to pay more attention to the "flow" of our posts so it does carry a logical progression that makes sense grammatically and in thought... when we do that, it really is fun and quite creative. Sometimes I really chuckle....

GG

I just wanted to make mention of the fact that I have NEVER so much as even looked at that now 4-year-old 3 Word Story that is pinned to the top of the Social Hall. I will never look at that thread, I guarantee you.

Why so adamant, Stargazer?? I challenge you... let's see what you can add... ;):angel:

GG

Why so adamant, Stargazer?? I challenge you... let's see what you can add... ;):angel:

GG

Neverending story. I flee from committment. I never watched a single episode of Seinfeld, either. :D

Stargazer - Thread Nazi 8P

Soup-Nazi.jpg

You! No soup!!

• 2 months later...