Do You Wish Mormon Husband Would Help You Do Your Makeup?

I finally got my husband to trim the back of my neck when I cut my own hair in the middle of the night. No way would he ever want to put on my makeup (even on me) even just for fun.

This young couple is so fun and innocent. I just love them. Husband put makeup on me? Maybe with welder and cement trowel. LOL Edited by EllenMaksoud

I finally got my husband to trim the back of my neck when I cut my own hair in the middle of the night. No way would he ever want to put on my makeup (even on me) even just for fun.

Why are you cutting your hair in the middle of the night? I've heard of a number of sleep disorder, but never hair cutting in the night.

I like my hair short so it doesn't get in my eyes and so my scalp can 'breathe'. I have a very thick head of fine hair and at night if I sweat (which some of my drugs make me do), it feels very claustrophobic for some reason. So sometimes I wake up very uncomfortable and frustrated and end up in the bathroom practically shaving my head (not really, might do it though if it wouldn't shock my husband who prefers me with hair at least as long as his, lol).

I like my hair short so it doesn't get in my eyes and so my scalp can 'breathe'. I have a very thick head of fine hair and at night if I sweat (which some of my drugs make me do), it feels very claustrophobic for some reason. So sometimes I wake up very uncomfortable and frustrated and end up in the bathroom practically shaving my head (not really, might do it though if it wouldn't shock my husband who prefers me with hair at least as long as his, lol).

Isn't that strange... I never in a million years pictured you with short, short hair... but understand completely...

As for me, if I was incapacitated, my dear one would have helped with makeup if I had asked him... as it is, I trimmed his neck and ears... he was on his own for the nose... :huh:;)

GG

My dad just gave his first perm to my mom as she's getting too old to give it to herself...just requires too much energy. I am shocked but I can see him being willing to do it once he heard what the price would be if she went to a beauty shop.