Seriously No Politics ×

Does Charity Still Post Here?

I believe she has some difficulty with her eyes that prevents her from using the computer. Her daughter posted for a short time, but seems to have got busy so we haven't had any updates for quite some time.

I was just thinking about Charity the other day. I sure miss her. Welcome back, Liz. :)

Hi Liz!! I don't have any information on her but I'm sure someone around here will.

I miss Charity and Charity's Child. I tried to get my two sons to sign up, but not their cup of tea. My oldest thinks if I get in trouble, he might not last. I have been in the boo boo box so long, it would be nice to in the game again.

I miss so may others as well, but life marriages and other things can consume ones time. Once my back heals I hope to get a job and see mush less of you guys that I love...I feel worthless being unable to work.

Edited by Bill “Papa” Lee

I miss Charity and Charity,s. Child. I tried to get my two sons to sign up, but not their cup do tea. My oldest thinks if I get in trouble, he might not last. I have been in the boo boo box so long, it would be nice to in the game again.

I miss so may others as well, but like marriages and other things can consume ones time. Once my back heals I hope to get a job and see mush less of you guys that I love...I feel worthless being unable to work.

Back injuries are no fun. I hope you feel better soon!

Once my back heals I hope to get a job and see mush less of you guys that I love...I feel worthless being unable to work.

I am trying to remember how long this has been going on, since last summer at least...maybe spring? What does your doctor say in terms of how much longer healing time is going to take? Edited by calmoriah

I am trying to remember how long this has been going on, since last summer at least...maybe spring? What does your doctor say in terms of how much longer healing time is going to take?

Different with age, sometimes I push to hard. I was told I need to return to PT. I need to get better soon disability runs out at the end of May, then a new set of problems. I have had trouble getting an approved referral, the Doctor who did the surgeries is no longer with that practice. Wounded May 21...many ups and downs since.