Seriously No Politics ×

Mormon.Org Profiles

sethpayne

Howdy All,

Just wondering how many of you have put together mormon.org profiles. I just put one together and would be interesting in seeing others.

http://mormon.org/me/8691/SethPayne

(apologies if this has been discussed before...)

Seth

I would...not worthy or interesting. :( Edited by Bill “Papa” Lee

Absolutely loved this part:

I was recently in the Temple. I had signed up to do two things. I was praying to know if my life had purpose and meaning. The people we travelled with had to leave early, unbeknownst to me, and so I was prevented from doing the second thing that I had signed up for. I came there to learn. I was in this one part of the Temple and up to that point I hadn't come to any conclusions. This man then came in and just started talking to me and what he said was what I needed to hear and know. I then came to re-learn that God is aware of us, he does love us and because of the Atonement he does help us. It was a totally amazing experience because I wasn't supposed to be there in that part of the Temple at that time but it all seemed to come together for me to hear what this man had to say.

Absolutely loved this part:

Thank you! One part I purposefully left out was this man bought online from the States 4 white shirts for $700. That's 4 white shirts for $700. Let me remind you 4...white shirts... for $700.... Shocking, just, just shocking. Like it's a white shirt!!!!!! for pity's sake! you put it on and you forget about it!!

Edited by Duncan

Thank you! One part I purposefully left out was this man bought online from the States 4 white shirts for $700. That's 4 white shirts for $700. Let me remind you 4...white shirts... for $700.... Shocking, just, just shocking. Like it's a white shirt!!!!!! for pity's sake! you put it on and you forget about it!!

Holy cow.

And I thought my Brooks Brothers dress shirts were expensive!!!

I hadn't realized how young you are since your posts seem wiser than your years. You're a doll too.

Lol, thanks...I turn 25 this year; i just look a whole lot younger than I am. Either way though, I'm aware I'm not that old.

Served in Philly? Very interesting town. Some parts are soooooo nice and other parts ... not so much!

And I served in both ;)

With luv,

BD

Maybe he had found out they were the last forever kind.....I could see spending that much if you never had to spend another dime on white shirts.

Bet they felt good though.

Edited by calmoriah

Thanks....I suffer from low self esteem. Could be the spelling, I am even limited here, I am thought so little of..., but at least my friends love me, via a 904 rating.

Pa Pa, isn't the limited left over from quite some time ago? I bet if you asked the mods to remove it, they likely would.

Howdy All,

Just wondering how many of you have put together mormon.org profiles. I just put one together and would be interesting in seeing others.

http://mormon.org/me/8691/SethPayne

(apologies if this has been discussed before...)

Seth

Nice profile, Seth!