Seriously No Politics ×

Mormon Blog Recommendations

Maidservant

I think I am going to start reading the Mormon blogosphere more/ at all, and so I wondered if people would like to share here their favorite blogs or sites they like to read by Mormons with Mormon ideas, although any nice tangents (history, philosophy, other religions) I would love to hear about also. I just want to know where to start.

Duncan's are the ones I read the most plus Dan Peterson's and also Bill Hamblin's when I remember. Seth Payne has a decent one and volgadon has one I've read once or twice but I try to limit my involvement to here and FAIR as I spend way too much time online as it is.

Duncan's are the ones I read the most plus Dan Peterson's and also Bill Hamblin's when I remember. Seth Payne has a decent one and volgadon has one I've read once or twice but I try to limit my involvement to here and FAIR as I spend way too much time online as it is.

I'd found the other three, but not Duncan and Volgadon. They blog? Where :)

My favourite is: http://mormanity.blogspot.com/ - Jeff Lindsay is excellent and puts a lot of the deep scholarship into layman's terms.