Jump to content
Seriously No Politics ×

Which Modern Companion Are You?


Nathair/|\

Recommended Posts

Posted

I be Rory. Man, I have a boring life, but, what's even worse, I wish I had a hot looking redheaded wife like him, but I don't. Bummer dude.

BTW, redheads are just blondes from Hell.

Posted

I be Rory. Man, I have a boring life, but, what's even worse, I wish I had a hot looking redheaded wife like him, but I don't. Bummer dude.

BTW, redheads are just blondes from Hell.

:)...too funny.
Posted


  • 399243_415821691822920_1464276966_n.jpg

Lol! I'm doing it. And I just shared that on Facebook. I am a huge fan of the Doctor - all the way back to the beginning.

Posted (edited)

I'm Rose. Guess they didn't notice my gender! Maybe I'm Rose's animus? ;)

Edited by DH
Posted

"Rory". Never watched the show, so I'm not sure what it means.

I am married to a hot blonde, however.

:good:

Essentially means that you're a stud.

I ended up most closely matching Rose personality-wise. Methinks I should go and rewatch seasons 1 and 2.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...