Utah Baby Names!!!!!!!!!!

Duncan

• 1 month later...

Duncan, this video came in very handy for me to explain to my sister who lives in Colorado what was the deal with the different spelling of all of my grandkids' names (they are not as different as some of the names here, just "e" instead of a "y" in one case and an "a" in another and a "K" instead of a "C" in the last, but for all three to be not the standard versions....well, that is unusual).

I have a good friend with one of these unusually spelled names. She says she'd love to get all the time back that she's spent having to spell her name to people. "It's just so darned inconvenient" she says.

"Causes everyone extra time and effort."

Edited by jcake

[media=]

I laughed my guts out!!!!!!!

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but after all the baby names, there was a segment on Flash Floods, then girls from Provo, and all sorts of very funny things. Doesn't the GA object to such hyjinks and laughter? Where is all the high minded decorum? Maybe we don't need it?

Humour is a wonderful healing experience, it is only when it is coarse or vulgar that it becomes negative, tarnishing our experience and lives rather than adding light, adding brightness. Look at how babies laugh, how joyful they are when they do, how totally in the experience, that is the kind of laughter we need to be able to experience.

Humour is a wonderful healing experience, it is only when it is coarse or vulgar that it becomes negative, tarnishing our experience and lives rather than adding light, adding brightness. Look at how babies laugh, how joyful they are when they do, how totally in the experience, that is the kind of laughter we need to be able to experience.

It is one of the things that drew me irrisistably to the LDS. I knew that I loved my creator, what ever he was called. Through the LDS, I am learning a new way, one that seems so natural and healing. I've even heard Sisters playing around like that right in my own Ward. Amazingly, gone is the guilt and the forcing that I knew in the past.

It is one of the things that drew me irrisistably to the LDS. I knew that I loved my creator, what ever he was called. Through the LDS, I am learning a new way, one that seems so natural and healing. I've even heard Sisters playing around like that right in my own Ward. Amazingly, gone is the guilt and the forcing that I knew in the past.

I am so glad to hear that. I cannot imagine missing out of the beauty that humour can add to one's life. I do not know how I would be able to survive if I had to take all the serious things in life seriously.

It has occured to me that many of the mormon women I have met are cheerful just like that, especially the missionary sisters. Even the guys are nicer than I have ever experienced. I know that mormon life is not perfect, but it sure beats some of the things that I have seen.