Seriously No Politics ×

I Need Mormon Mafia Help

I need some help tracking down Volgadon. I'm guessing he lives in Utah (unfortunately for him, I suppose). I wanna hang out with this crazy dirtbag.

Any clues on how to track down the Israeli heretic?

Why don't you just PM him and ask him? How do you know he even wants to hang out with you? Hmmmm?

GG

Why don't you just PM him and ask him? How do you know he even wants to hang out with you? Hmmmm?

GG

Once I tried to PM Volgadon concerning an OP I had posted and he desired to know of where I got the info. I didn't want to post any literature that might seem anti, therefore the PM. But his message box was full or wouldn't accept my PM. That might be why.

I need some help tracking down Volgadon. I'm guessing he lives in Utah (unfortunately for him, I suppose). I wanna hang out with this crazy dirtbag.

Go bilingual and shout out, "Hey, Volgadon, יש לי קובץ cookie עבורך "

And he'll come a runnin'.

What's your Star Wars/Disney comment?

He is at least tri-cultural. Last I heard he was in the US.He probably has a dozen different passports in a drawer behind a secret panel in his Paris Apartment.

Like this guy?

[media url=]

Edited by Stargazer

He is at least tri-cultural. Last I heard he was in the US.He probably has a dozen different passports in a drawer behind a secret panel in his Paris Apartment.

I was under the impression he was going to university in the States, Logan or Utah? Didn't he say something about attending a presentation and eating lunch with Robert Smith and noticing the flowers wilt, birds hush etc. as Ming the Merciless (aka Dan Peterson) walked past him? Or is my jumble of a mind mixing him up with someone else?

I don't have "Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here," emblazoned above my door for nothing. Ok, I don't have it emblazoned there at all.

I'll try to drop you a PM.

I don't have "Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here," emblazoned above my door for nothing. Ok, I don't have it emblazoned there at all.

I'll try to drop you a PM.

Oh man!?

Now you are going to make us all jealous!

Holy cow that's enough switches between left to right and right to left to make a person cross-eyed! :wacko:

And he'll come a runnin'.

What's your Star Wars/Disney comment?

My comment:

I'm glad Disney stepped up to do this. Maybe I should rethink being an atheist because of this.

From Volgadon:

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

My reply:

LOL. Thanks, Volg! Forget the trumpets, forget the bowls, forget Abaddon...I'm bringing my A-game.