Romney Campaign, Cia Mormon Mofia Both Responsible For Benghazi Attack

Vance

Presstv is a state owned TV station of the Iranian government. Not exactly what I'd call an impartial observer.

Cant wait until the US has state owned TV (we practically have it now). Such good things happen when countries socialize all of thier stuff.

Cant wait until the US has state owned TV (we practically have it now). Such good things happen when countries socialize all of thier stuff.

In the U.S. it's more like TV owned by a private monopoly. Different villain, similar outcome.

But actually, the Beebs (BBC) produces some really good stuff.

Vance:

Or perhaps they want you to think they want Obama/Romney to win for their own political reasons.

Yeah, or maybe they just like taking every opportunity they can to say negative things about any Americans. Presumably to brainwash their own people, influence them to keep the current regime in place, and justify their policies.

I can imagine how the religious politicians running Iran would find Mormonism particularly abhorent, and for many of the same reasons that the Bahai faith is banned. Both Mormons and Bahais teach that God is still revealing his message through his prophets. Shiite Muslims, from my understanding, do not believe in ongoing revelation.

In the U.S. it's more like TV owned by a private monopoly. Different villain, similar outcome.

But actually, the Beebs (BBC) produces some really good stuff.

Everybody loves The Doctor.

It is not as though Iran really need to antagonize Romney, Romney has already voice support for Israel, insulted the Palestinians and by virtue of support of Israel well that tells everyone else in the region where they can stand.

Out of a pssibility of five stars, I give this speech a ten.

It all starts with bailing the press out. Too big to fail, ya know.

It starts rather with what the government's concept for the press is, and other good factors like that. If a government feels that it can as easily control the press by keeping it in the hands of interested magnates as it could by state ownership, then it isn't going to expend the effort.

It starts rather with what the government's concept for the press is, and other good factors like that. If a government feels that it can as easily control the press by keeping it in the hands of interested magnates as it could by state ownership, then it isn't going to expend the effort.

Yup, and thus affectively, they don't have to control it.

Archived