Seriously No Politics ×

Mercury/Aluminum In Vaccines Causing Autism/Adhd/Add Etc.

changed

There is no correlation between Thimerosal and any known disease/condition.

Tacenda:

Depends on the type of plastic. As a general rule with the thin softer plastics(common in water bottles) it is better to limit your use of them for food/drink applications. Thick hard plastics are fine however. If it smells "funny" or gives a chemical taste don't use them.

Changed, that is absolute and total BUNK. There is no, absolutely NONE, connection between vaccines and autism. Because of monsters that have spread that falsehood worldwide diseases that had been effectively wiped out by vaccines (measles, pertussis (whooping cough), and several others) have been coming back and are reaching epidemic levels in both the US and Europe. People are DYING of these diseases (especially children) because of people who are getting sucked into this blatant falsehood.

Get your shots, get your kids their shots, and encourage everyone around you to get their shots.

The only people I know of who can say this more plainly are these 2 guys: (there is very strong language in a few spots so beware, but considering the topic, I and I'm pretty sure they, make no apology for it)

I don't like drinking soda out of aluminum cans for these reasons. And will only drink out of plastic. But will probably be told they're bad too one day, if we haven't already.

I'd be more worried about the PVC in plastic than anything the aluminum would do... fun fact: almost all food grade aluminum is coated so that the food never comes into contact with the elemental aluminum.

Here's the FDA site:

http://www.fda.gov/B...y/ucm096228.htm

I don't think the FDA has started requiring them to remove and reduce it - if there is no problem with it... I'm still suspicious of the lower dosages as it is very hard to get a perfectly homogeneous mixture of anything. It sounds like Russian roulette to me, some people are going to get batches that have high dosages because it's hard to perfectly mix it - you'll get pockets of high mercury here and there.

Just FYI for anyone who wants to request the mercury free vaccines for themselves and for their family.... the mercury free shots are in short supply - I'm just now learning about this, so I don't know how to get them yet.

Edited by changed

changed:

It isn't that hard to get uniform distribution. We've been homogenizing milk for decades. It's no where near Russian Roulette. It's more like firing millions of rounds and having only one hit its target. The engendered hysteria over the tiny bit of mercury in a immunization is far worse than the dreadful diseases like Polio, Smallpox, Measles(Measles killed far more Indians than bullets did). I remember my parents being scared practically to death each summer about the Polio outbreaks.

If you are really worried about it. There are Thimerosal free shots available. Though you might have to look for a doctor that has them.

Edited by thesometimesaint

In my last community we had a child die from whooping cough, who got it from an unvaccinated child. I don't know how wrong or right it would be, but if i were the parents of that child i'd sue the heck out of the unvaccinated family. Parents need to realize that thier choices don't just affect their own families and if they want to put communities at risk, they should be liable for the consequences.

I support anyone's choice on what they do with their own children, but if they knowingly make it easier for their kids to spread deadly disease, they better keep them far away from mine.

changed:

It isn't that hard to get uniform distribution. We've been homogenizing milk for decades. It's no where near Russian Roulette. It's more like firing millions of rounds and having only one hit its target. The engendered hysteria over the tiny bit of mercury in a immunization is far worse than the dreadful diseases like Polio, Smallpox, Measles(Measles killed far more Indians than bullets did). I remember my parents being scared practically to death each summer about the Polio outbreaks.

If you are really worried about it. There are Thimerosal free shots available. Though you might have to look for a doctor that has them.

And yet there are dire warnings about mercury levels in some fish. They warn us not to eat the fish then shoot it in your arm with a vaccine. Go figure.

Here's the FDA site:

http://www.fda.gov/B...y/ucm096228.htm

I don't think the FDA has started requiring them to remove and reduce it - if there is no problem with it... I'm still suspicious of the lower dosages as it is very hard to get a perfectly homogeneous mixture of anything. It sounds like Russian roulette to me, some people are going to get batches that have high dosages because it's hard to perfectly mix it - you'll get pockets of high mercury here and there.

Just FYI for anyone who wants to request the mercury free vaccines for themselves and for their family.... the mercury free shots are in short supply - I'm just now learning about this, so I don't know how to get them yet.

My 87 yr. old MIL had all her mercury tooth fillings removed several years ago. Sounds painful but she is very into anything like this. And into herbs and essential oils, cleanses etc. Sometimes to a fault. But she's got more energy and brain power than me. I swear she'll be visiting me in a rest home before I will her.

ERayR:

Concentrations my friend concentrations. You can die from ingesting too much water. It's called drowning.

Some species of fish have as high as 1.7 PPM Mercury while vaccines have far less. Plus a single shot of only certain vaccines(only a few vaccines use Thimerosal) has no correlation to eating certain fish on a regular basis.

And yet there are dire warnings about mercury levels in some fish. They warn us not to eat the fish then shoot it in your arm with a vaccine. Go figure.

Yea, I know vaccines aren't the only place you get it, and I am not anti-vaccine, I just think isn't there a better way to do it? If they can make it without mercury, then why don't they? I know I know, it's more expensive.

Here is the wiki on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thimerosal#Toxicology

In one paragraph it states that it's really toxic and horrible - that "the central nervous system and the kidneys are targets, with lack of motor coordination being a common sign", but then in the next paragraph they try to tell you it's ok in vaccines... "it appears to be much less toxic than the inorganic mercury produced from mercury vapor, for reasons not yet understood"... seems wishy washy that it just "appears" that way, but we really don't understand it, and of coarse "Few studies of the toxicity of thiomersal in humans have been performed" for obvious reasons (but animal studies are performed, which is why we know it is toxic...

The stuff is also used in antiseptic and antifungal products, so I guess I will be very suspicious around those now too. Call me an overprotective parent, if I didn't have kids this stuff would not get to me so much.

My nephew hadn't had any vaccines and was already displaying signs that he was different. I would much rather have him here alive with Autism than dead from whooping cough. He is absolutely amazing! I don't believe vaccines cause Autism, but I think it is a good idea to eliminate toxic substances from vaccines and other things we are commonly exposed to. Who knows that they do cause?

I don't like drinking soda out of aluminum cans for these reasons. And will only drink out of plastic. But will probably be told they're bad too one day, if we haven't already.

How does the sound of "Bisphenol A" grab you? It is a hormone disruptor found in plastic bottles and in the liners of soup cans. It has been attributed as a possible cause of the diabetes epidemic. It also has been found in high levels in the blood of those with meningiomas. May be just coincidence but I know two people who used a lot of bottled water who have massive headaches and diabetes. They didn't have the conditions before using bottled water. Could just be further coincidence, though. <_<