Seriously No Politics ×

Movies So Bad They Are Good...Just Watched One.

I'm a real movie buff... the other night I was tired of news, politics, etc., so I turned to a movie just to see what it was... featured Peter Fonda and Nancy Sinatra. I wish I could remember the name of it. It was soooo bad... some motorcycle thing (not Easy Rider) where this gang of bikers took over a small town. Made during that era where some moviemakers were so caught up in their own cloud of smoke that they thought they were being so creative, when in fact it was just laughable it was so bad. This was one of those. I always thought Peter Fonda tried to ride (no pun intended) on the family name. At least Jane had some talent. The only thing Peter did that showed a shred of talent was "Ulee's Gold."

I've always wondered how the "monster" movies ever managed to get produced. Like Vincent Price in "The Tingler." Only a handful ever offered any real suspense or plot.

And we can't forget the "Beach Blanket" movies, which were fun for teenagers I guess... (but I did like the first "Gidget" with Sandra Dee/James Darren)

What's scary to me is to realize how old "To Kill A Mockingbird" (1962) and "Jaws" ((1974?) are... but the stories are timeless...dah-dum...dah-dum... dah-dum... dum-dum-dum-dum-dum aaaggghhhh....

GG

Edited by Garden Girl

I'm a real movie buff... the other night I was tired of news, politics, etc., so I turned to a movie just to see what it was... featured Peter Fonda and Nancy Sinatra. I wish I could remember the name of it. It was soooo bad... some motorcycle thing (not Easy Rider) where this gang of bikers took over a small town. Made during that era where some moviemakers were so caught up in their own cloud of smoke that they thought they were being so creative, when in fact it was just laughable it was so bad. This was one of those. I always thought Peter Fonda tried to ride (no pun intended) on the family name. At least Jane had some talent. The only thing Peter did that showed a shred of talent was "Ulee's Gold."

I've always wondered how the "monster" movies ever managed to get produced. Like Vincent Price in "The Tingler." Only a handful ever offered any real suspense or plot.

And we can't forget the "Beach Blanket" movies, which were fun for teenagers I guess... (but I did like the first "Gidget" with Sandra Dee/James Darren)

What's scary to me is to realize how old "To Kill A Mockingbird" (1962) and "Jaws" ((1974?) are... but the stories are timeless...dah-dum...dah-dum... dah-dum... dum-dum-dum-dum-dum aaaggghhhh....

GG

My first date with my wife we went to see Jaws...it came out in 1976...

i don't acknowledged the Star Wars Holiday. Do you realize that it came from another universe because it was so terrible.

Silly.....didn't you read the caption at the beginning? It's in another galaxy and a long time ago not another Universe. Next thing you know you will be saying Kolob is a planet. ;)