Seriously No Politics ×

I Went To Church With Mitt Romney This Morning

Libs

Did the author gain a testimony of Romney? ;)

Though it's theoretically possible that the whole thing is made up, and people are just faking all those pictures of him, I do have "faith" that Mitt Romney exists, and that he's really running for President. :lol:

Valentinus, I would never consider voting for Romney, but I thought this article was interesting, in part, because it wasn't all that interesting. I guess, I would have expected the Romneys to be mobbed, at church, with admirers, wanting to shake hands and ask questions. It was interesting, to me, that his church experience was so "normal" and that people really did just allow him to enjoy his worship experience with his family. I thought that was nice. It must have been a nice break from the campaign trail.

I refuse on moral grounds to affiliate with any LDS that support the inanity of dressage.

That's pretty cool! :)

It must be a girl thing.

Nehor will have to get in line behind my crusade to prove no decent LDS father could have a good gold handicap and my crusade to replace basketball hoops in cultural centers with climbing walls for the Boy Scouts.

SS, I am an Independent voter, as well, and I do vote across the aisle (which would probably surprise some here). I even voted for George Bush his second term (not sure that was a great move, in retrospect, but seemed right, at the time). I am very liberal on some issues, but fairly conservative on others (like abortion).

SS, I am an Independent voter, as well, and I do vote across the aisle (which would probably surprise some here). I even voted for George Bush his second term (not sure that was a great move, in retrospect, but seemed right, at the time). I am very liberal on some issues, but fairly conservative on others (like abortion).

You sound like me Libs! I voted for Obama, but now having second thoughts. I'm more independent and take each candidate on an individual basis.

Archived