Seriously No Politics ×

New Baby And A Request For Not Too Urgent But Helpful Prayers

Hey All! My daughter, Aubrey Lyn Lloyd was born yesterday at 9:58 am. She weighs 8 lbs. 5 oz. and is a beautiful baby! She is healthy in every conceivable way but isn't the best eater. We have had some success but she is being really stubborn. Keep her in your prayers so she can eat better! I would show pictures but it says it's too big to upload :(

Be patient, it will come. Like bluebell said, it is very stressful but I know a lot of babies who dropped significant weight right at the beginning and still were very healthy, etc. And whether it took them awhile to get an appetite or to figure out the mechanics, eventually they began to eat.

My kids looked like they ate like birds (petite and fragile looking....until they hit puberty) and they were very picky, doctor said as long as they are active and not sluggish I didn't have to worry. Granted newborns are in a whole other category for worry but I bet the same rules applies. :)

Hey All! My daughter, Aubrey Lyn Lloyd was born yesterday at 9:58 am. She weighs 8 lbs. 5 oz. and is a beautiful baby! She is healthy in every conceivable way but isn't the best eater. We have had some success but she is being really stubborn. Keep her in your prayers so she can eat better! I would show pictures but it says it's too big to upload :(

Congrats...now while there is time I'll pary for her and for your grandchildren who will be here in a blink of an eye.

Hey All! My daughter, Aubrey Lyn Lloyd was born yesterday at 9:58 am. She weighs 8 lbs. 5 oz. and is a beautiful baby! She is healthy in every conceivable way but isn't the best eater. We have had some success but she is being really stubborn. Keep her in your prayers so she can eat better! I would show pictures but it says it's too big to upload :sad:

Any updates?