Seriously No Politics ×

Your "Member Title"

cursor

You misspelled it in the title, left out the "c".

Mine is just a somewhat snide latin motto I came across that I fell in love with though the original author might have been more serious about it than I am.

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Mine is a play on the Red Baron, von Richtofen of WWI fame whose name was used both by a comic book of the sixties (Enemy Ace) and my own name Beron and also because I used to fly (I love airplanes and flying) and had reddish hair.

What do you use for your Member Title (the text that appears directly above your Profile Photo) and what significance does it hold?

Mine, "neutron scissors" is a modified acronym of my name. [ click ]

I am a Pa Pa...best ever. My job is to spoil my grandchildren; a job I take very seriously :). As for the other...should speak for itself. The picture is to represent a poem I wrote.

The father of the atom bomb describing the feelings of seeing the weapon's use. He was not happy with it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26YLehuMydo

He never thought what it could be used for until he knew he could...he cried all the way to the bank. I assue you if someone had got it before US...more than two would have been exploded on forgien soil.

Mine was assigned to me by the board gods, I have lever looked to find out how to change it. Perhaps I could run a contest to come up with a cleaver moniker.

It's easy, just go into your profile and rummage around. It's in there, if I could find it, anyone can. I chose mine as a combination of being a bit snarky and also a statement of how I feel when I read the amazing, well researched posts some on here, especially those who are obviously more educated and intellectually rigorous than I, and compare them to my little nuggets of wisdom...or snarkyness.

Mine, "Observing the heavens since 1951" is a play on my member name and my birth year, and "Stargazer" is a reference to my interest in astronomy and space exploration.

It's easy, just go into your profile and rummage around. It's in there, if I could find it, anyone can. I chose mine as a combination of being a bit snarky and also a statement of how I feel when I read the amazing, well researched posts some on here, especially those who are obviously more educated and intellectually rigorous than I, and compare them to my little nuggets of wisdom...or snarkyness.

The ability to change your member title depends upon your count of posts. I don't remember what the required count is, although of course Freedom exceeded the minimum long ago.