Seriously No Politics ×

Prayers Please

ERayR

My wife goes in for her 1 year after colonoscopy after cancer surgery last year. She has not had good health for several years and last years colon cancer surgery about killed her. Would appreciate all the prayers we could get.

Thanks

What stress? :crazy:8P

Stress is the worst. I am stressed about moving this weekend...my Mom has called 20 times since last Saterday wanting to know when we will be there. Sometimes three times an hour. All we are moving this weekend is bed, computer and guns...don't want them here with no car at house. 99 percent of our stuff will go in storage over the next couple of months.

Stress is the worst. I am stressed about moving this weekend...my Mom has called 20 times since last Saterday wanting to know when we will be there. Sometimes three times an hour. All we are moving this weekend is bed, computer and guns...don't want them here with no car at house. 99 percent of our stuff will go in storage over the next couple of months.

Moves can be quite stressful and with what else is going on in your life, well my prayers are with you.