Seriously No Politics ×

How Do You Give Someone Rep Points

I think the "neutral" term is there only as an indication of quantity. As you collect more votes, that term will change. There is no way to be awarded a "neutral" vote. :)

edit: I just checked out a few profiles with varied vote counts. I found one vote count of 19 ... their rank was "good." Another had 26 votes, with a rank of "excellent." You'll be movin' on up in just a couple of votes! In fact, I award you one. :)

Edited by cursor

I think the "neutral" term is there only as an indication of quantity. As you collect more votes, that term will change. There is no way to be awarded a "neutral" vote. :)

edit: I just checked out a few profiles with varied vote counts. I found one vote count of 19 ... their rank was "good." Another had 26 votes, with a rank of "excellent." You'll be movin' on up in just a couple of votes! In fact, I award you one. :)

Very hospitable of you cursor! And I'll award you a point too...if only I can find that 'up' arrow you mentioned. :)

There is a green arrow at the right hand bottom of each post. If you press the green arrow, you are giving someone a rep point for that post.

You can also press on the number next to it, to see who has already given rep.

Welcome to the board, savedbygrace.

Thankyou Libs, ok, but what does reps mean? I'm sure it is obvious, well perhaps to everyone but me lol

I was surprised that I'd gotten any points. Makes me feel bad I haven't been as generous. I was reading on another thread that you are able to see who gave you points. I couldn't see it. Am I blind or something?

When you see a post with rep points, you click on the green box, and it'll tell you who gave the rep points. ie the box says 3, click on it and it'll tell you which three people gave those points.

I was reading on another thread that you are able to see who gave you points. I couldn't see it. Am I blind or something?

Go to your Profile page. Under your profile pic is a list of 5 option tabs:

Overview

Profile Feed

Topics

Click on Reputation and you'll see all your posts where you've awarded rep-points. On the far top-right, you'll see Given and Received. Click on Received and you'll see all posts that you have made where others have awarded you rep-points.

Go to your Profile page. Under your profile pic is a list of 5 option tabs:

Overview

Profile Feed

Topics

Click on Reputation and you'll see all your posts where you've awarded rep-points. On the far top-right, you'll see Given and Received. Click on Received and you'll see all posts that you have made where others have awarded you rep-points.

Hmmm....

Makes me wanna go "fishing" for Rep.... lol