Seriously No Politics ×

I Am Worried About My Missionary...What To Do?

Why couldn't you get in your email?

If it's a problem on your end with your computer, then you could easily call someone in the ward (or even another family member) and have them email your son to let him know what' s up and that you will be emailing as soon as possible.

Why couldn't you get in your email?

If it's a problem on your end with your computer, then you could easily call someone in the ward (or even another family member) and have them email your son to let him know what' s up and that you will be emailing as soon as possible.

Something to do with bellsouth...not sure. Just don't want Caleb to think we forgot.

Just call the mission president then. I'm sure he'll understand and then you won't have to worry about what Caleb might be assuming is going on (if you don't want to do that-you could message me Caleb's email address and i'll send him a quick note right now telling him whatever you want me to).

Just call the mission president then. I'm sure he'll understand and then you won't have to worry about what Caleb might be assuming is going on (if you don't want to do that-you could message me Caleb's email address and i'll send him a quick note right now telling him whatever you want me to).

Me too, Pa Pa... any of us would be glad to help...

GG

I think I will call. Can you believe it...5 more months he will be home. :)

No, it seems like it went so fast! I'm sure it hasn't seemed like that on your end though. :D

Seems like an eternity. I talk to all my kids every few days, and have Sunday dinner, we are all close and I miss not seeing him or talking with him. Even when we fought...it would usually end in laughter.
  • 2 weeks later...

When my father was on his mission in the Cook Islands (he and his companion were the first two LDS missionaries there) -- Google Earth -21.257392°,-159.732965°, mail was delivered by boat! We're SO spoiled today.with daily internet & email access.

[ photo ]

Edited by cursor