Seriously No Politics ×

Anybody Know How I Can Get A Copy Of Bokovoy'S And Tvetdnes'S Book?

Testaments. It's not on Amazon and I can't find it anywhere.

It'll eventually re-appear on the used market. It took awhile for me to find one. You can always check it out of the library at BYU and :::ahem::: reproduce with extreme prejudice portions of the book.

David Bokovoy = awesomeness.

Not only is he one of the most impossibly brilliant Bible scholars in the church today, he is one of a very few people worthy to bear Mjölnir, he's a talented musician (the guy wrote an Akkadian metal song I've heard once and desperately want a copy of) and I'm told he's one of the best barbecue cooks in the world.

Fanboy moment over, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

(*hides embarrassed in closet*)

If it is really that hard and you can't get one through interlibrary loan or at BYU, if you live in Utah and/or pass through Utah Valley I would do a book exchange, give me a book of yours I don't have to read while you have mine and you read mine while I have yours. Then when we finish, we exchange them back (since I would prefer to keep my copy as it has sentimental value)

You might want to try used LDS book resellers like Eborn or Benchmark Books. They ship anywhere.

Those guys are on Amazon and there's nothing on Amazon.

If it is really that hard and you can't get one through interlibrary loan or at BYU, if you live in Utah and/or pass through Utah Valley I would do a book exchange, give me a book of yours I don't have to read while you have mine and you read mine while I have yours. Then when we finish, we exchange them back (since I would prefer to keep my copy as it has sentimental value)

I'm on the East coast but if you want to swap books I own quite a few:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/797175?shelf=currently-reading

I just did a search, and It's available on the WorldCat for interlibrary loan. Meaning, while I live in a small north-of-Atlanta town, my library can request it, and get it to me in a couple of weeks. Most likely, your library can, too. Does your library have a website? See if it has, in its catalog, an option to search the WorldCat.

This is how I read Elder Nelson's privately published autobiography without having to hunt down an expensive used copy :)

Edited by David T