Seriously No Politics ×

Should I Save Myself The Embarrassment...Of Continued Posting?

My posting at the thing of bad legend when it comes to spelling, grammar and punctuation. Doing it on an IPAD from bed makes it worse. Lying on one's back and typing with one finger makes it worse. Should I continue to make it worse? I go back and read some of the things I write and have edit it constantly. Bi-focals do not help when holding the IPAD in one hand a typing with the other.

Or…was it this bad before? This is where you should lie to make me feel better. Do IPAD’s have spell check?

Edited by Bill “Papa” Lee

I don't think I've seen you posting much, Papa, but you're doing fine!! Just do whatever you feel like doing and don't worry too much about your spelling. You are definitely operating at a handicap (and I know nothing of IPads, but I've heard it's a little more difficult to post with them). Your input is always welcome!

My posting at the thing of bad legend when it comes to spelling, grammar and punctuation. Doing it on an IPAD from bed makes it worse. Lying on one's back and typing with one finger makes it worse. Should I continue to make it worse? I go back and read some of the things I write and have edit it constantly. Bi-focals do not help when holding the IPAD in one hand a typing with the other.

Or…was it this bad before? This is where you should lie to make me feel better. Do IPAD’s have spell check?

I won't lie to you. You are bad at spelling but so am I. My browsers spell check saves me a lot of times. Its not your spelling that is valued. It is your ideas that contribute. Keep it up.

I hate ipads, don't worry about it, people know about your situation.

My husband quotes the Mark Twain comment all the time....

I thought I was the only one who did this! :o

Please don't stay away.

Bernard

Edited by Bernard Gui