Seriously No Politics ×

Question: "On This Day....." Website?

Anyone know of an LDS website (non affiliated or affiliated) that has a calendar or list of "On this Day...." LDS related events/historical notables? I use to have a calendar years ago and often enjoyed looking at each day and seeing what happened on that day as it relates to church history and all things mormon. Wish there was a website constructed like this?

Edited by RegularMormon

Anyone know of an LDS website (non affiliated or affiliated) that has a calendar or list of "On this Day...." LDS related events/historical notables? I use to have a calendar years ago and often enjoyed looking at each day and seeing what happened on that day as it relates to church history and all things mormon. Wish there was a website constructed like this?

I think it's a great idea. :)

I have seen a website out there, just can't remember when or where or if it was neutral or biased heavily one way or the other. Was recently.

Is it in your browser's search history? (You'd actually have to type in the address for that to be the case, unfortunately. If you simply did a search on "On this day" "Mormon history" or "LDS history" or something like that and clicked on one of the results returned, unfortunately, it wouldn't be ... Just a thought.)

Is it in your browser's search history? (You'd actually have to type in the address for that to be the case, unfortunately. If you simply did a search on "On this day" "Mormon history" or "LDS history" or something like that and clicked on one of the results returned, unfortunately, it wouldn't be ... Just a thought.)

Most people don't retain browser history that far back. :D