Seriously No Politics ×

Mosiah Hancock'S Vision Of The Preexistence

Log

I don't see how that is consistent with current teachings of the prophets, specifically to the people who didn't choose. And not choosing would also be contrary to the law of agency that Heavenly Father absolutely honors. And there is no scriptural indication that we were paired in the preexistence ---- that would be impossible to do if agency really exists rather than predetermination. Seems more like it was written in the form of a story, not a record of a vision.

Edited by rpn

I suppose the pre-existence is similar to spirit paradise in terms of how people communicate with each other and how you recognize them. Although, they may be a bit busier! I'm sure there are some people on this forum that might know something about that.

Edited by Messenger

I suppose the pre-existence is similar to spirit paradise in terms of how people communicate with each other and how you recognize them. Although, they may be a bit busier! I'm sure there are some people on this forum that might know something about that.

I just said goodbye last night after you pontificated on the failings and non-down-to-earthedness of this board which you could not tolerate. Quit playing games with my heart.

I just said goodbye last night after you pontificated on the failings and non-down-to-earthedness of this board which you could not tolerate. Quit playing games with my heart.

Nehor, I don't respond well to threats. If you don't like your own games, stop playing them. If I get another threat from you, you know what will happen. If you want to go to jail, threaten me again and I have no problem taking legal action. Your private message is a threat. And I expect a public apology.

I've asked the mods for their legal council information so that I can get the process started. Its up to you. I was going to leave, but I wont be threatened.

Edited by Messenger