Seriously No Politics ×

I have been enjoying for the last number of weeks the TV show, "Touch" and its dependence on math and the patterns. While I have a limited science background I have somewhere of "unified field theory" involving the connection between all life and science. This show seems to smack of that. Can anyone elucidate further?

You may be pleased to hear that 'Touch' has been renewed for another season,unlike 17 other shows on the networks that were canceled in favor of new fall shows.

I am glad. Thanks.

I have been enjoying for the last number of weeks the TV show, "Touch" and its dependence on math and the patterns. While I have a limited science background I have somewhere of "unified field theory" involving the connection between all life and science. This show seems to smack of that. Can anyone elucidate further?

I'd like to hear more about the part in blue. I have some ideas of my own in that respect that might be worth discussing.

Yours under the convergent oaks,

Nathair /|\

I'd like to hear more about the part in blue. I have some ideas of my own in that respect that might be worth discussing.

Yours under the convergent oaks,

Nathair /|\

I am trying to track that down myself. I remember there is some progressive research done in the 1920's by process theologian Alfred North Whitehead, et al. I'll continue on this and report.