Seriously No Politics ×

So, Van Halen has a new album with David Lee Roth back in the lime light.

I have to say that I really enjoy the new album and am glad to hear a modern twist on a classic style. Any one else heard the album yet? I think I like just about every song and I am really picky when it comes to music. Any other fans out there?

Give it a listen and let me know what you guys think.

I think I like the third track the most at the moment. That might change of course.

I tend to like Blood and Fire and Stay Frosty. I also enjoy the last 2 tracks of the album.

That music video of "Jump!" sucks. There's this fantastic keyboard work going on (the heart of the freaking song, come on -- DLR notwithstanding), and the player ("who's that?" indeed!) is nowhere to be seen.

Watching DLR cavort around on stage is not my idea of a good time had by all. Unless maybe you're a teenybopper girl. He's got a good voice, granted, but...

That music video of "Jump!" sucks. There's this fantastic keyboard work going on (the heart of the freaking song, come on -- DLR notwithstanding), and the player ("who's that?" indeed!) is nowhere to be seen.

Watching DLR cavort around on stage is not my idea of a good time had by all. Unless maybe you're a teenybopper girl. He's got a good voice, granted, but...

DLR is a strange for sure but I'd have him over for hot chocolate and light refreshments