Seriously No Politics ×

President Monson On List Of Top 10 Most Admired Men

Sky

Wet wool blanket time...

it is very likely more than 1% and less than or equal to 2% of the calls were made to residents of Utah - calls to Utah resident would also account for the common mention of the President of the Church

(Results for this USA Today/Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews conducted Dec. 15-18, 2011, with a random sample of 1,019 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.)

And President Monson is ranked as having 1% of the people mention him, that would only require 10 of the 20 calls made to Utah residents mention President Monson. The break down of the numbers by state would be more impressive. I kind of doubt though that many people outside of Utah know who President Monson is.

But Yes, President Monson does have a heart of like Mother Teresa and if more people knew of him and heard him speak then I would wager he would be ranked higher. As a rebelious teenager, I always hoped that Monson would speak at the Conferences I was "forced" to attend.

Archived