Seriously No Politics ×

Nice Lunch With Zakuska And Mola

Rob Bowman

Hey guys and gals,

Just got back from lunch meeting Rob Bowman and Zakuska.

My brother came along too. We went to In 'n Out Burger.

I am sure some of you think I just ate lunch with Satan. Lol.

Seriously though, it was quite nice. We just chatted a bit about missions and were we have lived, in the past and what we do for a living. We also talked about the up coming conference that Rob will be speaking at. Rob, I believe, is speaking more about historical issues with the LDS faith and he will be talking about issues with the LDS faith as they relate to the Bible.

All in all it was quite respectful and very cordial. I would encourage all of us on this board to try and maintain a respectful dialogue, even when we disagree, and try to come to more of an understanding.

And I am way guilty of not doing this myself. So this is more of a plea then trying to be a board nanny.

I will be doing lunch again next time he is in town. I would encourage all to come next time. It is nice meeting a prestigious figure in the EV community and of course it is just nice meeting new people.

Rob and Zak, it was nice meeting both of you. See you around.

I just had a nice time at lunch with two of the LDS here, Mola Ram Suda Ram and Zakuska (along with Mola's brother). Good conversation, nice people. Thanks, you guys!

Your welcome. See you around.

Just saw this thread.

Rob, It was nice to meet both you and Mola and Mola's brother too. Really enjoyed the conversation. Now Im going to have to treat you more nicely. Now that Ive been able to check and make sure there are no horns or wolf fur sticking out from under your wool.

:P

Scott,

We went dutch.

Edited by Zakuska

I just had a nice time at lunch with two of the LDS here, Mola Ram Suda Ram and Zakuska (along with Mola's brother). Good conversation, nice people. Thanks, you guys!

Did they let you feel their horns? :diablo:;):rofl:

I have never seen both them in a room together…are you sure about this? :acute:

BTW, I will have lunch with you…however I will require plane tickets and hotel accommodations; I will of course pick up the tab at the local burger joint of your choosing.

Edited by Bill “Papa” Lee