Seriously No Politics ×

Is There Any Way To Hide When I Was Last Online On My Profile?

TAO

Yes, you can logout and then log back in as "Anonymous". That "hides" your comings and goings. I use that most of the time.

Whatever for? Just curious.

Just a preference. There are some people who like to follow me around. I'd just rather not advertise, when I'm on.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't want to start a new thread and this looked like the closest in terms of problem....

So I turned off the viewing signature option to see if it was easier to read posts, especially on the ipad....which it is, but I find I'd rather have them on anyway, only now I can't find the on switch...

Someone point me toward it please.....

Didn't want to start a new thread and this looked like the closest in terms of problem....

So I turned off the viewing signature option to see if it was easier to read posts, especially on the ipad....which it is, but I find I'd rather have them on anyway, only now I can't find the on switch...

Someone point me toward it please.....

I have just been trying to figure out the same thing and have discovered (after a bit of hunting) if you click on my settings, then go to ignore preferences there is a little tick box titled ignore all signatures (or something similar) - click on that and then save and you should be able to read the signatures again.

Thank you, I now remember that is how I turned them off. My brain is like a sieve these days and not in a good way.

PS: now I just need to get my laptop back from my kid to see if it worked...

Edited by calmoriah