Seriously No Politics ×

Riddles

1. I can speak every lanugage ever known to man, but I have never attended school & I tend to bounce around. What am I?

2. I always tell the truth, & reflect everything I see. You'll find me in all shapes & sizes. What could I be?

3. I cannot be felt, seen, or touched; yet I can be found in everyone. My existence is always in debate; yet I have my own style of music. What am I?

4. What is easy to return but impossible to borrow?

5. What never was but always will be?

6. I am cracked; I am made. I am told; I am played. What am I?

7. What force & strength cannot break through, I with barely a touch can do. And many in the street would wait, were I not a friend to the gate. What am I?

1. I can speak every lanugage ever known to man, but I have never attended school & I tend to bounce around. What am I?

2. I always tell the truth, & reflect everything I see. You'll find me in all shapes & sizes. What could I be?

3. I cannot be felt, seen, or touched; yet I can be found in everyone. My existence is always in debate; yet I have my own style of music. What am I?

7. What force & strength cannot break through, I with barely a touch can do. And many in the street would wait, were I not a friend to the gate. What am I?

2. mirror

3. Soul

6. joke

There now I have done the easy ones. :rolleyes:

You all are good (but you didn't need me to tell you that)! :yahoo:

Most were already answered right, but I'll just give all the answers...

1. Echo

2. Mirror

3. Soul

4. Gratitute

5. Tomorrow

6. Joke

7. Key

If you know any more, please share... get those wheels turnin'!

Edited by HeatherAnn

A bear hunter left his camp one morning and traveled exactly one mile due south before seeing a bear. The bear took off due west. The hunter followed it for one mile before he shot it. He then took the bear carcass one mile due north to his camp. What color is the bear?

Answer me this;

A ship lies at anchor in the harbor. From the top of the ships rail hangs a rope ladder with rungs 1 foot apart. From the top of the rail to the ocean below there are 20 rungs. The tide is comeing in at the rate of 1 1/2 feet per hour. How long will it take the water to reach the top of the ships rail?

Answer me this;

A ship lies at anchor in the harbor. From the top of the ships rail hangs a rope ladder with rungs 1 foot apart. From the top of the rail to the ocean below there are 20 rungs. The tide is comeing in at the rate of 1 1/2 feet per hour. How long will it take the water to reach the top of the ships rail?

My first thought was the tide should stop before it reached the top; but unless there's a hole in the boat it should go up with the tide.

My first thought was the tide should stop before it reached the top; but unless there's a hole in the boat it should go up with the tide.

You are correct. The answer is never, The ship rides upon the water and rises with the tide therefore as the ship rises so does the ladder.

One more: This one comes from my great uncle many many years ago:

Two horse traders hapened to meet on the trail one evening and camped together. After eating they were sitting around the camp fire talking. The first said to the other "you know if you give me one of your horses we will both have the same number of horses". The second thought for a minute then answered "that is true but I have a better idea. If you give me one of your horses I will have twice as many horses as you have". How many horses did each have?

Edited by ERayR

You are correct. The answer is never, The ship rides upon the water and rises with the tide therefore as the ship rises so does the ladder.

How heavy would the anchor have to be ,if of a fixed length,to effectively keep the ship from rising with the tide and hence allowing the water to sink the boat?