Seriously No Politics ×

We Lost The Grandbabies; While I Was Hospitalized.

My Son and Daughter-in-law lost their twins babies, I had posted about. You may have noted I have not posted in 10 days. I was in the hospital and am still not well. My Bishop was visiting while I had a diabetic crash, related to other problems. No one else was there so he just gave me a blessing without an anointing.

Sick as I am, I am more in pain for my Son and Daughter-in-law, my heart is broken for them.

So, prayers please for Joshua and Ashley Lee.

More and more, I do not understand this world and my God.

Pa Pa...

I am so very sorry... saying prayers for your family, and you. I'm also putting your name, and Joshua's and Ashley's names in the temple.

GG

Pa Pa...

I am so very sorry... saying prayers for your family, and you. I'm also putting your name, and Joshua's and Ashley's names in the temple.

GG

I just don’t understand, I long to leave this heartache behind. I want to see Caleb again, but afterwards it would not trouble me to leave the troubles of this life. Sometimes I fear I will not see him again.

My condolences. A pain I couldn't even fathom to experience. Hang in there brother.

When it is time, genetic testing can be an option for your daughter in law. Hopefully her docs know this, it could be a simple MTHFR mutation that increases the risks of miscarriages, but can be treated.

My deepest regrets and prayers. Our own daughter died when she was young. It can be very hard.

I found some comfort in the writings of others whose children died, but your son and offspring may be differently constituted. You be the judge:

http://adrr.com/living/

http://timesandseasons.org/index.php/2004/02/emma-caroline-recently-come/

http://timesandseasons.org/index.php/2004/03/losing-a-child/

http://www.jrganymede.com/2009/05/04/happy-birthday-betsey-pearl/

http://tonywoodlief.com/?s=caroline+died

We will be reunited with these little ones at the last day.

I am so very sorry to hear this sad news, PaPa. Please accept my prayers and condolences for you and your dear family. I can't imagine anything more difficult than losing a child...and to lose two! This reminds me of the pain Joseph & Emma went through, when they lost their twins, shortly after birth. So sad. :( May God shower his love and comfort on all of you. God bless.

I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss and your own health problems.

There's no cheap and easy response to such things -- or, maybe more accurately, any response right now will seem merely cheap and easy -- and no real way for us to "understand" them. But trusting that, in the end, all will be made well again, and even better than ever, will (over time) help with the pain.

"All your losses will be made up to you in the resurrection," Joseph Smith said. "By the vision of the Almighty I have seen it."

That may sound very glib and intangible at the moment. I don't doubt that it will. But, in the longer term, it's infinitely reassuring.

You'll be in my prayers.

I'm very sorry to hear it and will definitely pray for your family.

My Son and Daughter-in-law lost their twins babies, I had posted about.

I am very sorry to hear this as well as about your own personal health struggles. This was a miscarriage of the mother you announced was expecting two weeks ago and not someone else in your family? Not to downplay it at all as I've had friends and family members who have gone through miscarriages and it can be very, very hard.

Pa Pa,

Don't try to make sense of it, there is no sense in it. I know you have faith; trust in The Redeemer. My heart aches for you.

H.

It is in my nature to understand why…I try not to ask it too much but often my heartache causes me to scream, WHY! I guess it is the state of mortality that makes it so.

I am very sorry to hear this as well as about your own personal health struggles. This was a miscarriage of the mother you announced was expecting two weeks ago and not someone else in your family? Not to downplay it at all as I've had friends and family members who have gone through miscarriages and it can be very, very hard.

It was the same, they were so happy, so filled with Joy over it being twins. Now their hearts ache. As a father I am powerless to undo this pain...that it hard for me to bare. I would give my very soul for my children and grandchildren, but I cannot.

I hadn't heard of the loss of your grandchildren until now, Pa Pa. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through, and my heart grieves for you, as we all do. May you and your family find peace and healing.

Daniel2

PaPa

My prayers go out for you and yours. I too, often wonder why. At those times all I can do is fall back on the times when I have received unequivocal assurancece that the gospel is real and true and that some time in the future I will receive answers. Yet I do wonder at times why some seem destined to have a particularly weedy row to hoe. I only know that God is just and he will even things out. It sometimes just seems overwhelming if I do not take time to reflect on those assurances that I have received.

You have been privelaged to be the patriarch of a great family. Lift up uour head and call on the strength of your Lord.

Your Brother in Christ.

Ray