Seriously No Politics ×

New Member Lds Now

Got dunked in the river Sunday. I really have life changes now. I'm still the clean-up lady in the kitchen and I take care of the cat. I am not sure what else is in store for me but I'll do whatever Father needs.

Sorry gone so long, I was terribly busy and out of town tending to the victims of those tornados here. The destruction is just awful. One person can only do so much, but I tried to help.

My daughter also got sent to an aircraft carrier, she's a Navy nurse. I'm retired Army, and I understand, but....ouch. She's on the USS Ronald Reagan off the west coast of Japan. I had to be supportive of her and stifle my feelings. We talk, I encourage her, and when we hang up, I cry. Now I know what my own parents went through with me. She will never see me worry or cry; she is doing the right thing and I support her.

Father will see me through. My Church family is with me too...so onward we go.

Blessings,

Blossom

Got dunked in the river Sunday. I really have life changes now. I'm still the clean-up lady in the kitchen and I take care of the cat. I am not sure what else is in store for me but I'll do whatever Father needs.

Sorry gone so long, I was terribly busy and out of town tending to the victims of those tornados here. The destruction is just awful. One person can only do so much, but I tried to help.

My daughter also got sent to an aircraft carrier, she's a Navy nurse. I'm retired Army, and I understand, but....ouch. She's on the USS Ronald Reagan off the west coast of Japan. I had to be supportive of her and stifle my feelings. We talk, I encourage her, and when we hang up, I cry. Now I know what my own parents went through with me. She will never see me worry or cry; she is doing the right thing and I support her.

Blessings,

Blossom

Welcome, my sister. `I know you will make a wonderful contribution. Thank you for your service.

Oh my thank you all! This is a huge step. It took time and lots of study but I made the right decision.

Thank you!

Blessings,

Blossom

Thank you! My life is surely a load of fun and joy. Some things aren't good but it's in the past.

Want something funny? We recently replaced the carpet in our home with hardwood floors. It is lovely! The fun part is that now we have 5 skating cats! I hang out on the edge of the couch with the camcorder. LOL!

Blessings,

Blossom

Congratulations! I'm sure this is a step forward in your life as it was for me one day.

As a recent non-believer, however, I still have to warn you of something. Do NOT be afraid to consider moving forward when the time comes. Please keep looking at the best information and the best arguments possible which may not be mentioned in the Church.

The XX man expressed it better than I can: "Stay thirsty, my friends."

Edited by elguanteloko

Thank you! My life is surely a load of fun and joy. Some things aren't good but it's in the past.

Want something funny? We recently replaced the carpet in our home with hardwood floors. It is lovely! The fun part is that now we have 5 skating cats! I hang out on the edge of the couch with the camcorder. LOL!

Blessings,

Blossom

Put some of the good one on YouTube!

Congratulations, Blossom. I hope you will find great joy in the step you have taken. Doesn't mean challenges are over; in fact they may just be beginning but I can testify that it is my faith and commitment that has brought me the greatest joy and peace even in times of trial.

Blessings,

Blossom

keep doing all you can do, he will bless you. he will do it soon.:)

Blessings,

Blossom

Hi Blossom,

Good to see you back around.

I know you have worries about your daughter. You wouldn't be Mom if you didn't... I know you are proud of her too.

Respectfully,

Mudcat

Blessings,

Blossom

Blossom!!!!!!!

*Gives thousands of hugs while trying to say 'Missed you... so.... much'.*

I am so glad you are back!

I am really glad you and your sister are providing such great service to these people... it is a really kind thing to do, and we need more of it.

A great congratulations on your baptism, sometimes I wish I had valued my baptism more when I had had it - it would be such a great thing =D.

I hope you are having a great week indeed I do =).

Best Wishes,

TAO

Congratulations. :)

I bet the river was cold. I am guessing your building is too old or small and doesn't have a baptismal font. I do hope you didn't get too much of a chill. :)

I am sure you are worried about your daughter. I am sure you are proud as well. :)