Seriously No Politics ×

Marie Osmond Remarried Steve Craig

Actually, they have been seen together off and on since 2009. :) Not a surprise to me, it's about time!

Hope 3rd times the charmer!

I just read the news! I think it's very nice, actually. She's been through a lot the past few years and I hope he will be a good companion to her this time around.

i,va always admired Marie; {and all the other osmonds as well} but i see marie has made some bad descisions before; and dont we all from time to time;; not saying marrying him again is a bad descicion, but just overall not good...:)

What???

:pardon:

Dude, beg for forgiveness and just plea temporary insanity. If that doesn't work, plead permanent insanity and hide behind your wife's skirts. She might be able to defend you for a short time, but then again, she just might turn on you. Hey, just find a US marshal and go into a relocation program, that might delay them finding you for a short time and really enjoy life while you can.

Dude, beg for forgiveness and just plea temporary insanity. If that doesn't work, plead permanent insanity and hide behind your wife's skirts. She might be able to defend you for a short time, but then again, she just might turn on you. Hey, just find a US marshal and go into a relocation program, that might delay them finding you for a short time and really enjoy life while you can.

Yes but they will watch the hospitals to see if he ever returns to medicine, only divine inspiration will do now; that and a lot of groveling. Of course even then me may need a ERMD. :cray::sorry:

Anyone know if they were Sealed or just re-married in the Temple?

My sources told me that they were married in the Temple but not sealed. They will have to wait a five year period before they are able to petition for a Sealing! What the heck, after 28 years whats five more?

Perhaps they left their original sealing in place and simply got a civil divorce... if so, they are still sealed and needed only to be married for time.

GG

Perhaps they left their original sealing in place and simply got a civil divorce... if so, they are still sealed and needed only to be married for time.

GG

Marie's original sealing to Steve Craig was canceled before she married Brian Blosil.

I think we can assume she was sealed for time and eternity to Steve Craig, which means that her sealing to Blosil was canceled when she wanted to remarry Craig. In the past, couples were able to be married for 'time' in the temple, but that is not offered anymore--a widowed friend of mine wanted to be married in the temple for time, but was told the church's policy had changed and this is not done anymore--that is, unless an exception was made for Marie.

Marie's original sealing to Steve Craig was canceled before she married Brian Blosil.

I think we can assume she was sealed for time and eternity to Steve Craig, which means that her sealing to Blosil was canceled when she wanted to remarry Craig. In the past, couples were able to be married for 'time' in the temple, but that is not offered anymore--a widowed friend of mine wanted to be married in the temple for time, but was told the church's policy had changed and this is not done anymore--that is, unless an exception was made for Marie.

Really? I did not know that!