Seriously No Politics ×

Favorite Easter time food

Ceeboo

What is your favorite thing to eat during the Easter celebration?

Without question, mine is ham!

LOVE it!

Cut right of the bone to my mouth

Between two slices of bread

With my eggs

Fried with syrup

LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!

What say you?

HAPPY EASTER

Peace,

Ceeboo

LOVE it!

With my eggs

Fried with syrup

LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!

What say you?

HAPPY EASTER

Peace,

Ceeboo

Yeah Ceeboo...it seems to me like you ham it up all the time! Heh.

We're "hamsters" too. Every Easter. How about a favorite treat? You know, like something you never have except at Easter? My wife always gets some "jelly bellys" and puts them with some other less important (to me) stuff in an Easter basket. I love my Easter Jelly Bellys.

Happy Easter.

3DOP

Hello 3DOP,

Yeah Ceeboo...it seems to me like you ham it up all the time! Heh.

CFR :) (Always wanted to issue a CFR)

We're "hamsters" too. Every Easter. How about a favorite treat? You know, like something you never have except at Easter? My wife always gets some "jelly bellys" and puts them with some other less important (to me) stuff in an Easter basket. I love my Easter Jelly Bellys.

The gorgeous bride always gets me a HUGE Nestles Crunch chocolate bunny (Ceeboo loves his chocolate) and although this bunny is usually about 2 feet tall, I do NOT share it with anyone.

Happy Easter.

3DOP

Happy Easter to you and yours. :)

Peace,

Ceeboo

LOVE it!

With my eggs

Fried with syrup

LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!

What say you?

HAPPY EASTER

Peace,

Ceeboo

Whatever God blesses our table with.

I love those Cadbury eggs! I didn't buy any this year, because I'm trying to be good. :(

Happy Easter to all!

Edited by Libs

Lunch menu at my house:

Ham

Potato Salad

Corn

Collard Greens

Black-eyed Peas

Deviled Eggs

Hot buttered rolls

This year I didn't make any desserts because it seemed like overkill what with the chocolate bunnies and basket fare (which we also scaled back significantly). If I feel the need for sweets, there's a special pint of ice cream hidden in the back of the freezer with my name on it. ;)

That sounds delicious, MnG.

We went out for brunch, after church, and most of us had breakfast. I had a delicious spinach and mushroom omelette. Then we came home and pigged out on sweets. We had an Easter cake, made and decorated by my granddaughter, plus she also decorated some little brownie squares (with Spring flowers...so cute!). My daughter made some homemade chocolate lollipops (white chocolate and some were pink and yellow and green...very pretty). They were in various flower shapes and she had them all stuck in styrofoam eggs, so they looked like a little Spring garden. Very cute....and yummy! :)

Cadbury Creme Eggs

I will 2nd this. I really looked forward to them this year. I really like peeps too. I know, I know, most people don't like them. Oh well.

Of course I just like ham any time. Pork product is so tasty in all it's forms.