Seriously No Politics ×

Allowed To Be Re-Baptized

ELF1024

Well, in the next month or so, I will be able to stop calling myself an excommunicated Mormon. I had a discipline meeting with the High Council over the weekend and have been granted permission to be Re-Baptized. I've been without a church membership since 09/03 so it will be nice to finally be back in the fold.

The next challenge is to work with the Bishop and Stake President to get my Priesthood Blessings back.

Congratulations on your re-baptism, let me be the first to welcome you back into the Church on this forum! Good luck with your work to get your Priesthood Blessings restored!

You can do it!!

Picture GG, cheering you on...

from the beach on a rainy morning... sigh...GG

May I add my kudos for your wonderful news, ELF1024!

And to Garden Girl, alas, into every life a little rain must fall ... even on the beautiful central Oregon coast. (Rain sounds pretty good this time of year in this part of Utah; I'd take it!)

Well, in the next month or so, I will be able to stop calling myself an excommunicated Mormon. I had a discipline meeting with the High Council over the weekend and have been granted permission to be Re-Baptized. I've been without a church membership since 09/03 so it will be nice to finally be back in the fold.

The next challenge is to work with the Bishop and Stake President to get my Priesthood Blessings back.

Congrats

Edited by Bill “Papa” Lee